Time changes and you too, may be this is the law of nature, if you look around yourself- you will find that everything updates itself at each and every second and if you are not updating yourselves according to time, technology and world then, you will left far behind from everyone. Changes are good, it surely incorporate some new features. It introduces you with some features which are really necessary for you and to make your life beautiful.
It is well known that we cannot leave with our cell phone. from morning when you open your eyes to until you close your eyes again in the night, only a single thing leaves with you continuously or more precisely we can say it doesn’t allow you to leave it alone i.e. your cell phone, So why your cell phone loose this opportunity, after all it is very important thing for you then it also want to get updated, to get some new features, to get a new operating system platform. So here we are having something for you, we are just providing you some suggestions to update yourSamsung Galaxy miniS5570smart phone to Google Android Jelly Bean 4.1 firmware world’s most popular Operating System platform. This platform will give you a new shine to your smart phone. Follow all the instructions and switch to a new platform to ensure that the firmware is upgraded successfully. To check whether your phone is rooted or not, you have to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store.
1.Make Backup of all data using following instructions
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card.
2. Turn off all the security suites installed in your phone because these suites will create some interruption during the installation of firmware.
3. Make sure there is at least 50% battery charge in your phone otherwise your phone will be switch off during the middle of firmware update.
4. Download the Jellybean Firmware Package to your computer along with the Google Apps Package. After downloading, connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and copy these two zip files in your device.
5. After copy, disconnect the phone and turn it off so that it can be entered in the Recovery mode.
6. The Recovery mode in the Galaxy mini S55700 can be done by holding Menu button and then Power ON the device. In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that it will clear the cache which is in your device.
7. Now, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” > Jellybean 4.1 Firmware package and then select the Google Apps Package.It will take around 4 -5 minutes to get booted for applying this update.
8. If you get any force close errors, turn off your phone so that it can be entered in the Recovery mode again and then in select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and “Wipe Cache Partition” so that all the cache data vanishes and all your apps will run without any interruption.
So these are the just simple 8 steps to switch to the new platform and give a new life to your phone and a new feel to you. Congratulations now your Samsung Galaxy mini S5570 has successfully switched to the Google Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Enjoy new features and fill the million colors of happiness in your life.