Xiaomi has already captured the Smartphone market with its budgeted phones and it has finally launched a TV in the Indian market. Xiaomi Mi TV 4 was launched with two awesome Smartphone, Redmi Note 5 Pro and Redmi Note 5 in an event. They claim that the TV advertised by them is the thinnest in its range. Xiaomi Mi TV 4 has got lots of awesome features like 4K resolution with remarkable contrast ratio.
The company announced that this TV is the slimmest Smart TV in the market with a thickness of 4.9mm at slimmest point. There is one more thing about this TV that it is fully loaded with awesome features. It has got Samsung display and side entry backlight mechanism. Xiaomi has entered the TV market with Xiaomi Mi TV 4.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4 First Impression
When you first watch this TV, you observed its viewing angle is decent 178 degrees. It means that you can comfortably watch your favorite programs from any corner of your house. Talking about the regret rate of this TV, it is 60Hz and display contrast ratio is 6000. The awesome slim design will definitely lure lots of customers. It has tremendous design and looks like a thin sheet of glass. You can mount this massive size TV in your drawing room without any visibility problem.
Design and Ports
This is a very different looking TV as it is just approximately 4.9 mm thick. This is one of the major achievement of this TV and the company has available this at an affordable price point. Its bezel-less design and great support of HDR make your movie experience with this TV better. You can enjoy your program from any angle of your room as you just have to mount it on your walls.
The bottom half of this TV contains the power supply, connectivity ports, internal and speakers. You will get two USB ports (One 3.0, one USB 2.0), three HDMI ports and connections for a coaxial cable which means you will have lots of awesome connectivity options like wife support.
The front end is nearly all-glass having a tiny Mi logo. The remote looks similar to Amazon Fire TV stick. It has got simple D-pad for navigation purpose, a handful of playback control and up and down volume controls. They say that they will enable the voice navigation very soon.
Picture Quality and Audio
While buying a TV, the first thing that customer asks about is its picture and audio quality. Not only it has the slimmest screen, it gives us a high-quality picture quality. The entire LED panel gives us a wide range of intense colors (particularly green, red and yellow).
It has got an awesome contrast ratio. Mi LED TV 4 is made for the next generation and you can easily observe this quality in this TV. This doesn’t contain local content in 4K UHD, but give you access to your favorite international shows. You will always have Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
If you are a gamer, then it is a perfect display for you as you only need either Xbox One X or Play Station 4 Pro. You can play your favorite games in UHD format. Its full HD display gives you awesome gaming experience.
The sound quality loud and clear which is enough to fill the average living room. The awesome thing is that it supports Dolby Atmos for surround sound.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4: Features
Here we have some interesting features of this awesome device:
- It is supported by H.265, H.264, and posts other common codecs. It has virtual surround with Dolby Audio DTS-HD which gives you remarkable audio experience. It comes with built-in two 8W speakers and you can also connect your TB with some external set of speakers.
- It weights approx. 17.8 Kg which includes its base and power rating is 155W. It is one of the slimmest TV in the market at this price point. The Xiaomi Mi TV cost you about Rs.39999 and you can enjoy its awesome features.
- The company gives you free Mi IR cable (price Rs. 299.) along with your TV with free installation. You will get a three-month free subscription to Sony Liv and Hungama. You can easily get this TV from Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi home from 22 February onwards.
- We always use the Smart word to describe a Smartphone but Xiaomi is one step ahead. The newly launched Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 is completely based on AOC (Android Open Source). This is different from Google Android TV. The interface is quite similar to the MIUI with its own framework.
- The interface is user-friendly so that everyone can use it. There is a marketing team called PatchWall who describe its MIUI for TVs. The user-interface is specially designed for the Television only. You can easily find your desired content on your TV with some few clicks of the remote.
- It comes with universal search. In order to check it, you can type the name of any actor and within few seconds it will give you a profile of the searched actor. You can also search the songs of particular singer within few seconds.
- The company believes that the content syndication is deeply rooted in the Television experience. You will have Hotstar, Alt Balaji, Voot, Hungama Play and SunNxt. There are about 10 partners on the board and the list is still increasing.
- You can watch your favorite international show with this TV and it will give you free access to the web series available on popular apps like Alt Balaji, Hungama play, etc.
- Its 55-inch wide screen will allow you to enjoy your programs with the whole family under one roof. You can garb its UHD display from any corner of your room.
The Last Words
The Mi TV 4 comes with awesome features which can attract the customers. Its slim design and UHD display allow you to enjoy your favorite programs at your home.