Choosing a good looking and beautiful theme is the most time-consuming work because the number of themes for any type of blog is in thousands. And the list is increasing tremendously day by day. Downloading every theme and uploading it on the blog to see how it looks is so boring and a waste of time I must say. I personally felt so boring doing such things. For bloggers, time is the most precious thing to say. But now you don’t need to waste your time in search of a good looking and perfect theme. In this article, I will be featuring Top 5 Best WordPress Themes For A Food blog. All the themes which I shared below are perfect and look beautiful for only food related blogs. If your blog is not related to food, then sadly this article is not for you.
Top 5 Best WordPress Themes For A Food Blog
1. Foodie Pro: Foodie Pro is my all time favorite theme because of it’s incredible look and feel. The theme is perfectly optimized to give wonderful user experience like never before. Foodie Pro comes in different color options, recipe pages, ad spaces, etc. The white color background of this theme makes the most out of it, the way it shows blog posts, comments, menus is phenomenal.
2. Neptune: Neptune is a pin interest styled theme with a different type of layouts and color. Neptune is the best theme for a branded food blog. Neptune is fully SEO optimized theme and offers a lot of features to the user. You can also collect feedback from your users on every food recipe page in a fun and attractive way. Options like Facebook sharing, Twitter sharing, pin interest sharing, etc. are perfectly positioned after every recipe page.
3. Foodica: Foodica is an another extremely good looking theme for food blogs. Foodica features over six different color and layout options to choose. The visual customizer makes the most of this theme. This theme is also best in class for highlighting promotions or offers without spending much effort. Foodica is the best option for food collection recipes.
4. Food Blog: The name of this theme itself says food blog, it was specially designed for food startup blogs and for cooking tutorials. The combination of Food Blog theme and Recipe card WordPress plugin from yumprint is a great option to show the content in an attractive way. Food Blog theme is perfect for customizing articles which have tons of images to show.
5. Grain And Knot: Grain And Knot is a great theme to entertain the visitors/readers by showing difference combinations of recipe and blog posts. The theme features advanced recipe temple which is incredibly perfect for a food based blog. Go ahead and try Grain And Knot theme.
All the themes mentioned above are well suitable for food blogs if you could add some custom CSS then you can make the most out of these themes. Theme suggestions for the different type of blogs will be published soon. Till then, stay tuned.