Among the various gadgets that are drawing the attention of the mass of the public, Tablets are one of them. The well deserved attention that they are getting in return is forcing the Manufacturers of such gadgets to constantly improve the quality of them so that it becomes memorable for the audience. This competition is becoming so hard for them in today’s world. That is the reason perhaps that someone still needs to beat the excellence of iPad. But Samsung is still in the Race and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G or Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is one of the perfect challenges that may be given to it. Samsung also launched few Mobiles last week includes Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Epic 4G Touch and Samsung Array
Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 PRICE
The best price of Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 since its launch has been set to Rs.32,700
Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 REVIEW
The start of Touch Wiz UX just after the launch Galaxy Tab 10.1 was like a boon for it. It literally adds more colours to the Tab and eases the way into the Android Market. In spite of this, the main advantage that this tab hauls is the 10.1 inch screen which is the most portable one to hit the market. Further it is thinner than even iPad 2 and about 42grams less in weight from the same, yet promising to match its battery conditions and other performances.
The Galaxy Tab 10.1 has a dual core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, a bright TFT display with WXGA resolution, a plenty of storage options and good connectivity options.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- It has 10.1 inch screen with 16 million colours capacitive touch and a resolution of 1280*800 pixels.
- It is having a weight of no more than 565g.
- It is the thinnest Tab till date in the market of just 8.6mm.
- Gorilla Glass display has been used in it.
- Tegra2 chipset with dual core processor with 1GHz speed has been used. Further it is having 1GB RAM and ULP Geforce GPU.
- The Operating System it is having is Android 3.1 Honeycomb with Touch Wiz user interface.
- For connectivity, it has optional quad band GPRS/EDGE and tri band 3G with HSDPA 2.1 Mbps connectivity.
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 is coming in models having memory range or 16, 32 and 64 GB.
- Camera is 3.2 MP with features of auto focus, LED flash and geo tagging. Camera resolution is 2048*1536 pixels
- Front camera is 2 MP for video calling. Videos may be recorded in 720p HD mode at 30 frames per second.
- Proprietary 30-pin connector port for charging.
- Bluetooth v3. 0 has been used in it.
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack and Flash 10.3 support
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor and Gyroscope sensor
- Rechargeable battery of 7000mAh
At the same time there are some cons as well which are worth mentioning. They are as below:
- No memory card slot is there.
- No standard USB port
- The battery in non-replaceable
- No GSM voice capabilities despite there is a sim card slot
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 promises to fit as a style substance and with all its finishes it is ready to give its best to the users. All the features that it has certainly put it into the race to emerge as the best.