NEET 2018 exams are scheduled to be held in the first week of May 2018. This exam is a national level exam which is conducted for the admission to MBBS & BDS courses. Central Board of Secondary Education is the conducting authority for these exams and they conduct this exam every year for the interested candidates. These exams are conducted in various cities every year. These exams act as a gateway for those students who have the desire to get admission in medical and dental UG courses.
These courses are offered by various private and government institutions which are located in various cities. After 2016, the AIPMT exams were replaced by these exams (NEET). These interested candidates should be aware of the exams dates, fees, syllabus and other kinds of stuff. So, if you like to know anything about these kinds of stuff then you may follow this article.
NEET 2018 Exam Dates
These exams are specially conducted for that candidate who is willing to get admitted in dental and medical UG courses. The Central Board of Secondary Education will release these the date of these exams very soon. The medical entrance examination date expected to be released shortly. The tentative exam date for the NEET UG is released as this exam will be held in the month of May 2018.
Here are some important dates for the interested students: –
- Application form release date: fourth week of January 2018
- Application form filling last date: March 2018
- Application fee submission last date March 2018
- Admit Card Release date: First week of April 2018
- Tentative Exam Date: First week of May 2018
- Announcement of Result: First week of June 2018
- Counseling starts 12th June to 24th June 2018
These are the tentative date but we hope that the CBSE will soon release the exact very soon. The interested candidates will get all the necessary updates regarding these exams from the official website. They must check the official portal for any query and they will get the application form and admit card from the official site.
NEET Application Form 2018
The interested students should fill the application form of NEET 2018 if they want to give this exam. The application forms are available on online portals. But there is one thing that you should keep in your mind while filling the application form that you must go through the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible for this exam then only you should fill the examination application form.
You can fill the form online with some simple steps. There is one important note that the candidate must send the required documentation to a particular address. Here are some simple steps to fill the application form: –
- The candidate must visit the official website of NEET to fill the form ( http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx ) .
- Then fill all the necessary detail in the given boxes in the form of contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- Then the candidate should upload the scanned image of his/her signature, index finger impression, and photograph according to the prescribed format.
- Then check all the filled details in the form and press the submit button at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you need to pay the fees according to your convenience whether it is online or offline mode.
- After making the fee payment, the candidate should take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form. Keep this page in safe place for further use.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filing the application form. The Central Board of Secondary Education has assigned some eligibility criteria for the candidates. The candidates are advised to have a look at these criteria before going to the official portal for further processes. Here we have enlisted some important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the interested students.
The candidate should be Indian or we can say that the candidate should have OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or Indian nationality.
- The age limit of the candidate should be 17 to 25 as on 31st December of the admission year.
- In case of the reserved candidate, the age limit is exceeded to 30 years maximum.
- The candidate should have the 12th standard certificate or equivalent examination from the suitable board having Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The Candidate should have an elective subject with English.
- The interested applicant should have minimum 50% aggregate in PCB.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC, the applicant can have a minimum of 40% aggregate.
NEET Application Fees Details
If you are willing to give these exams then you must fill the application form and along with the application form the candidate must have to fill the examination fees as mentioned by the CBSE board. This can be paid according to year convenience. You can pay these fees either online mode or offline mode.
The application fees for the SC/ST/PH is Rs. 550/-. If you cannot pay the fees on time then late fees will be applied. The late fees will be Rs. 1550/- for SC/ST/PH. For General/OBC category candidate the application fee is Rs. 1000/- and late fees are Rs. 2000/-. You can pay these payments before the last date of fee payment otherwise late fees will be applied.
NEET 2018 Syllabus Download
The exam syllabus is simple and it is based on 10+1 and 10+2 exam subjects. The entire syllabus is made with the help of Medical Council of India. The Central Board of Secondary Education has constructed a uniform syllabus for the candidates. The syllabus consists of all the important topics of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. You can download the syllabus from the official website in pdf format.
This exam is conducted for the BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) and MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery). The interested students should fill the application form and pay the application fees as mentioned in the above article. The exact dates will be updated soon.