Facebook is a social networking service that allows users to connect with friends and family. It allows users to share photos, videos, and updates with people who are connected to them. Facebook also allows users to join groups and pages and to communicate with businesses and organizations.
Facebook users can communicate via the website, a smartphone, or a tablet. Facebook allows you to send free messages. When you receive a message, you can reply to it, and the sender will receive your reply in their Facebook News Feed.
If your Facebook reels are not showing, don’t worry. In this post, we cover all the ways that help you to fix this bug. Therefore, without any further ado, let’s get into it.
What are Reels on Facebook?
Reels is a new feature on Facebook that allows users to create and share short videos set to music. Users can choose from a library of licensed songs, use their own music, and add text, filters, and other effects. A reel is a 30-second video that Facebook users can share on their profile.
A reel is a short, fun video you can create on Facebook. They’re perfect for showing off your personality and what you’re up to, and you can even add music to them. Typically funny video clips are shared on social media, often on platforms such as Instagram and Snapchat.
Possible Reasons why Facebook Reels are not showing
- There could be a technical issue on Facebook’s end. In this case, you can report the issue to Facebook.
- The second reason could be that your Facebook account is not eligible for Reels. Facebook Reels is still in the early stage and is unavailable in every region.
- The third reason could be that your Facebook app needs to be updated to the latest version.
- The fourth reason could be that you still need to give Facebook permission to access your phone’s camera and microphone.
- The fifth reason could be that There is a possibility that Facebook Reels is not available to you because you are underage (under 13 years old). You will be able to see Facebook Reels once you turn 13 years old.
Also read: This Person is Unavailable on Messenger – (Detailed Information)
Why are Facebook Reels not Showing & How to fix it?
There are a few reasons why your Facebook Reels might not be showing. Therefore, try one of the following fixes to get reels working on the Facebook app again.
The Facebook Reels Feature Hasn’t Been Released to You Yet
The Facebook Reels feature is still in the testing phase and is unavailable to the public. Facebook has been testing Reels in India, Brazil, and Germany.
You must be from India, Brazil, or Germany to access the Reels feature. But, if you are from India, Brazil, or Germany, you can check if it is available in your Facebook app by checking its version. If the Reels feature is available in your region, you can see it in the app.
The Facebook Reels feature is currently available in these countries: Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, The Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, The United Arab Emirates, The United Kingdom, and The United States.
Update the Facebook App
If you are using Facebook and having trouble watching Facebook reels, it is recommended that you update your Facebook app to the latest version.
- The first step is to Open your play store or app store.
- After that, Go to the search bar. and find the Facebook application.
- After locating the Facebook application, Check the application updates are available.
- If an update for Facebook is available, tap Update next to the app.
- Once the Update has finished downloading, open Facebook and check to see if the issue has been resolved.
Clear Facebook’s Cache
If you still have problems, you can try clearing your cookies. Facebook Reels might not show if there is a problem with the cached version of the Facebook app that is stored on your device. Clearing the cache can help resolve any issues related to the Facebook Reels not showing.
Steps to clear the Facebook cache-
- To do this, go to your device’s settings
- After that, Select applications or apps.
- Now find the Facebook app, and then select clear cache.
- That’s it. This will delete the cached version of the app and should resolve the issue with Facebook Reels.
Reinstall and Install the Facebook application
If you still experience issues, the best solution is to reinstall the Facebook application. This will ensure that any potential issues with the application have been resolved and that you have the most up-to-date version.
Steps to install the Facebook application-
- The first thing is that you need to Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, type in Facebook and press enter.
- After that, Select the official Facebook app from the search results list.
- Then, tap the install button to start the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, tap the “Open” button to launch the Facebook app.
- Enter your Facebook credentials to log into the app.
- That’s it. You’re now ready to use the Facebook app on your Android device.
Try Another device
The reels is not showing on your device due to compatibility issues. Your device may not be compatible with the latest version of the app or its features. You can clear up some space and update the app to the newest version. If that does not work, you may need to try using a different device.
Contact Facebook Support
If none of the fixes provided is able to resolve the issue, then you should consider facebook support for the solution. They can help you troubleshoot the problem and provide assistance. They can also answer any questions you may have about the feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I share my Facebook Reels?
You can share your Facebook Reels by clicking the share button on the Reel itself. You can also share Reels directly from the Facebook app by tapping the share icon.
What is the best way to get my Reels seen by more people?
The best way to get your Reels seen by more people is to use hashtags and boost them with ads. Additionally, you can share your Reels with relevant Facebook Groups and Pages to increase the reach of your content.