Microsoft Outlook is a common application that has been included in many Microsoft Office application suites. It’s basically a personal information manager that is primarily used for sending and receiving emails from other users. Apart from sending and receiving emails, Microsoft Outlook can be also used to manage your personal information such as Tasks, Notes, Calendar Appointments Contacts Management, etc.
It has a lot of functions to help you with your daily tasks, but most people use it is mainly for sending and receiving emails from other sources. Nowadays, Microsoft Outlook has become an integral part of communication, especially among professionals. You can send emails to your friends or others and at the same time receive emails from various other sources that you’re linked with.
Despite being so popular and widely used, Microsoft Outlook isn’t free from errors or bugs. It has its own issues, and there’s a good chance that you might run into one eventually. Recently, we have been noticing a lot of people have started facing the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Microsoft Outlook. So, we’ve decided to come up an article sharing to solution to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
What Is The Cause Of This Error?
As stated earlier in the article, the Outlook application is offered as a part of the Microsoft Office suite, which can be used to manage your personal information apart from sending and receiving emails. If you’re a regular user of Outlook, chances are, you must have come across this error at least once while sending emails.
Well, it’s safe to say that you’re not the only one facing this issue with Microsoft Outlook. Well, it’s near to impossible to point out the exact cause of their error, there could be a lot of reasons behind it. However, the issue mainly occurs when you have an outdated version of Microsoft Outlook or if the version you have installed isn’t supported or compatible with your PC.
But, you don’t have to worry, fortunately, it’s easy to solve errors like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] in Microsoft Outlook. In this article, we have suggested a few solutions that you can try in order to fix this error on your PC.
How To Fix This Error In Microsoft Outlook?
As said in the previous section, there may be a lot of reasons behind this error. But, the good news is that you can easily fix the issue all by yourself simply by following our methods. Go ahead and try out the below mentioned solutions to solve the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Microsoft Outlook.
Method #1:- Update Microsoft Outlook To The Latest Version
If you’re facing errors with your Microsoft Outlook, there’s a good chance that you might have the outdated version installed on your PC. In such a case, you can fix the issues simply by updating the application to the latest version on your PC. Go ahead and follow these steps to manually update Microsoft Outlook.
- First of all, open up the Microsoft Outlook application on your PC.
- Go ahead and click on the “File” option in the application to proceed.
- On the next screen, select the “Office Account” option to proceed further in the process.
- Now choose the “Update” option and select the “Update Now” option on the next screen.
- That’s it, the app will be automatically updated to the latest version if there’s an update available.
You can also turn on “automatic updates” to make sure all the updates in the future are automatically installed on your PC. Simply navigate to the “Office Account” option in the application and turn on the “Enable Updates” option.
Method #2:- Use Repair Tool To Fix The Issue
Hopefully, the above method should fix most of the issues and errors including [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] on your PC. However, if you’re still facing the issue, then you need to use the auto repair tool provided in Windows to fix such issues on your PC.
- Go ahead and right click on the “Start” or “Windows” option on the desktop.
- Select the “Control Panel” option and open it up to proceed further in the process.
- In Control Panel, select the “Features and Programs” option located on the right hand side.
- Now locate the Microsoft Office Suite or Microsoft Outlook on the next screen to begin.
- Click on the “edit” option and select the “Repair tool” located on the top of the windows.
- Your Windows will now automatically diagnose the problem and will try to fix it.
This should most probably fix whatever errors or issues that you’re facing with Microsoft Outlook. In case if the error still persist, then go ahead and try out the next method to get the issue sorted.
Method #3:- Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Program On Your PC
The last thing you should be doing is reinstalling the Microsoft Outlook program freshly on your PC. Go ahead with this option only if none of the above mentioned methods work. The steps to reinstall the Microsoft Outlook app on your PC are as follows.
- Open up the “Control Panel” once again on your PC to begin the process.
- Click on the “Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel to proceed.
- Search for the “Microsoft Office Suite” or Microsoft Outlook on the next screen.
- Click on the application and select the “Uninstall” option when it pops up.
- Confirm the action on the next screen and the app will be uninstalled from your PC.
- Now simply visit the official Microsoft website and download the software all over again.
Reinstalling the application will definitely fix all the issues and errors that you might be facing on your PC. Go ahead and give it a try if the error persists.
It’s quite frustrating when you have to deal with errors while sending or receiving important emails. A lot of people recently have started facing the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Microsoft Outlook. We hope the information provided in this article helped you in solving the issue. Let us know in the comment section if you face any other issues with Microsoft Outlook.