Snapchat is a new social networking app that allows users to chat with friends and family in real-time. The app provides various features, including chat, video, and voice messaging. The app also allows users to add filters and lenses to their photos and videos. The messages that you send on Snapchat disappear after 10 seconds.
The thing that makes Snapchat different from other social media sites is that it does not require any app or website. You can send your Snapcodes from any phone or tablet. You load the Snapcode your friend gave you, and it takes you straight to your friend’s Snap story. A Snap story is your friends’ profile, where you can share photos and videos.
You can even create a group for your friends so that you can keep in touch with your friends, even if they are not on Snapchat. And if you want to see what your friends are doing, you can do a search for their snapcodes. The search lets you see all the content your friends recently uploaded to their Snap story.
How to unpin someone on Snapchat
Pinning a Snapchat conversation is a great way to access it easily, but what should you do to unpin someone on Snapchat? In this article, we guide you on How to unpin someone on Snapchat and also explain other important information you should know about Snapchat.
Snapchat, one of the most popular social networking apps, is known for a series of funny messages that are not meant to be permanent and can be sent or saved for someone else to view. Most users will also share their stories and photos through social media such as Instagram and Twitter.
However, you might want to stop receiving messages from someone. Unfortunately, there is no option to delete or hide them from your feed. But, it is easy to unpin them from the screen on Snapchat.
How to unpin someone on Snapchat?
The steps to unpin someone from your Snapchat are as follows-
- You are required to open Snapchat on your device.
- After that, go to your Friends page.
- Locate this person you want to unpin in your list of friends.
- Tap and hold on to their name.
- A menu will appear. Tap on the unpin option.
- That’s it. The person can automatically unpin from your Snapchat friend list.
Unpin someone on Snapchat by Delete someone from your Snapchat
- The first step is to Open Snapchat and then tap the Snapchat icon on your home screen.
- After that, a new page will open, tab the settings icon in the top-right corner of the Snapchat main screen.
- Now, scroll down and navigate the additional services heading.
- Once you navigate, tap the manage option under additional Services.
- Select the clear conversation option.
- After that, Tap the conversation you want to delete and tap the trash can icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Clear to confirm that you want to delete the conversation.
- That’s it. Automatically that person unpins from your Snapchat id.
Unpin someone on Snapchat by Hide from the friend’s list
If you want to hide your profile from someone without them being able to view it in the Snapchat app, you can unpin them from your friend list by following these simple steps-
- First, launch Snapchat on your device and then log in to your account.
- In the main Snapchat screen, you will see the list of your friends.
- On the next screen, tap on the Unpin from Friends option.
- After that, You will be asked to confirm that you want to unpin this person from your friend list.
- Tap on the unpin button to confirm.
- That’s it. The person you unpinned will no longer be able to view your profile in the Snapchat app, but they will still be able to see your username if they search for you.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Does the other person know if We unpin-pinned a conversation on Snapchat?
According to Snapchat’s support page on the matter, no, the other person will not be notified if you unpin a conversation.
What Does Pin Conversation Mean on Snapchat?
Pin Conversation on Snapchat means that you have selected a specific chat to remain at the top of your chat list. This is useful if you frequently communicate with someone and want to make sure the conversation is easily accessible.
How do I unpin a Snapchat story?
To unpin a Snapchat story, tap and hold on to the story in the Stories list, then drag it down to the Unpinned section.
How do I unpin a Snapchat group?
To unpin a Snapchat group, tap and hold on to the group in the Groups list, then drag it down to the Unpinned section.
What happens when I unpin someone from Snapchat?
When you unpin someone from Snapchat, they will no longer appear at the top of your friend list. However, they will still be able to send you Snaps, and you will still be able to view their Stories.
How do you get more Snapchat friends?
There are a few ways to get more Snapchat friends. One way is to add friends from your phone’s contact list. Another way is to find friends who are already on Snapchat by searching for them in the app. You can also add friends by scanning their Snapchat code.
So here, we end this article. In this article, we discussed many different methods for unpinning someone on Snapchat, as the best way to unpin someone on Snapchat will vary depending on the situation. However, some tips on unpinning someone on Snapchat include being respectful and considerate of the person you are unpinning.
We hope this information will be helpful for our readers. If you have any doubts without any hesitation, you can ask me freely in the comment section.