While working on a PC, you always want to get out of that boring chair and relax on your sofa. More than that, you would like to operate a computer from your bed, while watching a movie. This can all be done if you had a laptop. Laptops have changed the way work is done around in offices and homes. One can search the internet easily without even having to plug in a DSL wire. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection or a hotspot, and you can use a laptop anywhere and everywhere. With its battery features, you can use the machine in places where there is an issue of load shedding of electricity.
Using laptops has advantages to it and you can always cash out all the opportunities while using a laptop. Many companies are producing good laptops, and you can compare and buy the one you want based on your requirements. However, always make sure that you buy good protective measures like cases/covers or insurance for laptops so that the delicate machines can be saved from scratches and damages. For example, you can go for ‘protectyourbubble.com’, and many other online insurance providers to get help.
While using a laptop, all you need is to make sure that you justify its use. That is why; I am sharing with you some good tips and tricks to be used with laptops from any vendor. You will be able to realize that when you use such tips with yours. They are as follows:
1) Saving power in a laptop is the biggest question. You can only do that by adjusting the settings for the hibernation, sleeping mode for monitor and the hard disks etc. You can always control the timing of the switching off, of the monitor and adjusting the light in the monitor as well, so you can actually increase the battery time in Windows’ based laptops.
2) You can also save the battery time by the help of shutting off the Wi-Fi, the Bluetooth, and other features like quitting applications you are not using and turning off the tray icons that are not used. Exit messengers from your tray so that the battery time can be saved.
3) You can also save the battery timings by the help of charging the battery only when the laptop pops up the notification of getting the battery attached to charger. If you keep the charger intact with the laptop every time of the day, the battery time will gradually decrease.
4) Every time you turn a laptop on in a public place, you risk losing it. It is better to have a tracking application in it, which works like a GPS tracker. Every year millions of laptops worldwide are stolen every day. One day it could be yours. So to avoid that, get online with your brand’s website for the laptop and get directions on downloading a good app for tracking the location of your laptop. You can also get third party software for such purpose.
5) Laptops are prone to get warmer and warmer while you use them. With proper cooling system, you can avoid the heat and it can be swayed away. Buy a laptop cooling pas so it can be placed under a laptop. Also, avoid using a laptop over a blanket or in bed. It does not get the space out for emitting heat and can cause damage to itself and to you.
For more tips, you can log on to the websites online that provide helping blogs on the use of different gadgets. You can also refine your search by defining the maker of your laptop and then searching for tips for it.