Comparison of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S6
Samsung which is famous and top most brand for its smartphones which always come up with exciting devices like smartphones, Computer devices, electronic devices etc. Recently Samsung released Samsung Galaxy S6 in August, 2015 which was great success in world market. And now Samsung announced about its upcoming mobile Samsung Galaxy S7. Samsung already released two smartphones this year and planning to release Samsung Galaxy S7 next year February. Samsung Galaxy S7 will be coming into the market on 22nd February, 2016. The expectations on this smartphone are more as the earlier two are running successfully in Indian market. Samsung Galaxy S7 is updated version of Samsung Galaxy S6. Samsung Galaxy S series are in top position in Indian market as they are proving best to stand in that place.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 release in August, 2016 and Samsung Galaxy S7 is going to launch on 22nd February, 2016 with expectations that it is going to shake the market.
- Price of Samsung Galaxy S6 is Rs. 40,999 and Samsung Galaxy S7 is Rs. 68,000 as it is with more advanced features.
- Display of Samsung Galaxy S7 has also increased when compared with Samsung Galaxy S6. Samsung Galaxy S7 is coming with 5.7 inch while the earlier one is with 5.1 inch only and screen resolution is also high in S7.
- Coming to Camera Samsung Galaxy S6 is with 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera. Whereas Samsung Galaxy S7 is designed with 23MP primary camera and 13MP secondary camera with exciting focus technology.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 is 2550mAh battery and Samsung Galaxy S6 is high power 4100mAh non removable battery.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 designed with only 2GB RAM and with more advanced technology Samsung Galaxy S6 is coming with 4GB RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 has no external memory provided and has only internal memory but 128GB expandable memory is provided for Samsung Galaxy S7.