Motorola Razr Android 4.0 ICS OTA Update in Europe seems to be a very good news for Moto users. The slim device was launched last year with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and people have been waiting since then for an official Android update. Users in the US got the update 2 months back and its now time for the users to have Motorola Razr Android 4.0 ICS OTA Update in Europe.
Striking Features of Motorola Razr Android 4.0 ICS OTA Update in Europe
- Elegantly designed User Interface
- Changes made in locking screen
- Customization of home screen is made easy
- Grouping of various android applications and creating short cuts
- People app is replaced with Contacts app having better profile info,
- Performance of browser enhanced
- New icons and menu buttons introduced
- Face unlock feature is newly added
- Data management and usage details
- Better battery performance
Motorola Razr Android 4.0 ICS OTA Update in Europe
The total file size is approximately 375 MB and you would require a free Wi Fi connection to download. The software version update will show 672.180.41 as the newly upgraded version which can be verified by checking the “About Phone” options in “Settings”. The complete process of downloading and installing will take close to one hour to get over.
Take a proper back up of your data before you install Motorola Razr Android 4.0 ICS. It is applicable for both Droid Razr and Razr Maxx model. Make sure you have at least 50% of the battery while undergoing the process. Else, the mobile might get turned off before the process is completed and you might end up landing in different problems with your handset.
To know about the Motorola Razr Android 4.0 ICS OTA Update in Europe, you can use the “System Updates” option from the “About Phone” which will be available in “Settings” in your device. You can tap the option “Check Now” to get a confirmation message regarding the updates from where you can proceed.