Getting an error while mailing someone will frustrate the user. No matter what, sending emails has become a practice for all. In such a case, an error occurrence will make everything stop. Especially, if you get [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] error then it wants to diagnose immediately.
Once you get this error, you can’t send mail, and you never get one. Thus, it requires immediate resolve. The reason for [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] error may be anything. But there are some best resolving steps available.
How to Solve Outlook Error [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052]?
Check the Control Panel issue at first – 1
Of course, this error will occur via Control Panel. So you are required to check it before doing any step. It would be best if you made sure that this error is due to Outlook client or not.
- Go to the Control panel and then tick Programs.
- After that, choose Programs and Features, then right-click Office 365. Once you have done, click Change and then tap on the online repair.
- Later, it would be best if you created a new Mail profile using the “outlook.exe/profiles” command line and then tap on the new button.
- In case if you want to adjust your account settings, then choose Outlook to click File Later Account Settings.
Choose to reinstall Microsoft Outlook software – 2
- In this step, you are required to reinstall Microsoft Outlook Software
- Now you ought to click Control Panel
- Choose Application segment and functions
- In the following window list, both applications and software will get installed.
- You need to click on Microsoft Outlook.
- Later tap on uninstall option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you can install the software again.
Check for the latest update – 3
Most of the users make one mistake that is not updating the Microsoft Outlook software properly. This will surely make the [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] error to occur.
- For that, you need to click the Microsoft Outlook account
- Then you are required to tap on updates
- If you click on it if you miss any update, then it will be installed
- Now the account will restart
- That’s all, but before updating, you are required to close the software.
Check for the duplicate accounts – 4
If you are the one who uses a duplicate account, then you will surely get this error without any doubt. But, at the same time, only when you delete the duplicate account can you solve this error.
- Now you must go to Account Setting and then tap on the Messaging tab from the Outlook menu.
- Sometimes without your knowledge, you would have created one, and it will become a duplicate.
- That’s why you must check both duplicate email addresses.
- To delete the account, all you ought to do is click on the “Delete” tab.
- Once you have deleted it, you are required to restart the Microsoft Outlook software.
Make use of Server Port Number – 5
Checking the SMTP server port number is the thing you are required to take a look at. The SMTP number is the one that will block the email client acceptance. To solve it, all you want to do is follow the below steps as such.
- At first, you need to launch Outlook.
- Later click on File and then Fill up Accounts and Email.
- After that, you are required to click and choose from the list of accounts your email address.
- Now a new email window will get open.
- Click on Internet Email Options to look More Settings.
- If you want to correct the SMTP number, you must tap on Advanced Tab and Key.
- After that, you are required to edit 465 to 587 port number
- Once you have done the step, you need to save the changes by clicking on “OK”.
You may also like to read, How to Solve MS Outlook Error Code [pii_email_f3e1c1a4c72c0521b558]?
So, these are all the different resolving ways available for [pii_email_316cb5e2e59f1ce78052] error. Still, if you get this error, then do contact Microsoft Support.