In earlier days, a lot of people from all around the world used to rely on Television and traditional newspapers to get news. Nowadays, you no longer need to be dependent on Television TV channels filled with advertisements to watch the news. In today’s date, almost all of us got smartphones with internet facilities that allow us to virtually stay connected with the outside world.
Smart News is a smartphone application that intends to deliver the latest and verified news from all around the world. Moreover, it also provides trending English news stories from various top newspapers and magazines. The Smart News app has been downloaded by over 30 million users from all over the world. It has become one of the most popular and favored applications among smartphone users to get news.
Today, in this article, we’ll be discussing the Smart News app and its features. In addition to this, you will also learn how to install the Smart News app on your PC. So, let’s go ahead and dive into the topic without wasting any more time.
Smart News is a free application that has been exploding in terms of popularity and has become one of the most downloaded news applications in the Google Play Store. The app has been designed and published in the Google Play Store by SmartNews, Inc. The way it works is quite amazing, Smart News app automatically gathers top stories and headlines from various reputed news sources and delivers them to you through notification and updates.
It doesn’t matter what your interests are, Smart News covers almost all news categories such as Sports, Entertainment, Stocks, Politics, etc. Moreover, the app has got plenty of features to improve your news reading experience. Some of the well-known features of the Smart News app are showcased in the following list.
- Offline Reading:- You don’t have always to stay connected to read your favorite news articles. Smart News app has an offline reading feature that allows you to continue reading even if you’re disconnected from Wifi.
- Elegant User Interface:- The best part about the Smart News app is its user interface which makes it easier to navigate through stories and find what you’re looking for.
- Top Rated News Sources:- The headlines, stories, news that you find in the Smart News are gathered from various highlight reputed websites and TV channels like Time, Vice News, CNN, USA Today, etc.
- Minimal Adveritsmtens:- Another good thing about the Smart News app is that you won’t be flooded with adversities every few seconds, unlike other average news applications.
- No Account Sign Up:- Users are not forced to sign up in the Smart News app to start reading news articles and stories from various news sources.
- Tons of Categories:- The Smart News provides news updates in almost all the categories such as Tech News, Business News, Sports News, Entertainment News, Political News, etc.
- Regular Updates:- You will always receive news notifications in your desired category whenever there’s an update. You can also choose multiple categories if you want in the Smart News app.
How To Install Smart News App On PC
As you may already know, the Smart News is designed to be operated on android devices only. That is why the application is available only in the Google Play Store at the moment. If you wish to receive news updates on your PC, then you will have to install the Smart News apps on your PC using an android emulator.
- Go ahead and download an android emulator such as Nox Player or Bluestakcs on your PC.
- Use WinRar to extract the emualtor files and make sure to place them on your desktop.
- Open up the extracted folders and run the setup file of the emualtor to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select a folder where you want to install the emualtor.
- After the successful installation of the emualtor, open it up and sign in with your Google account.
- Now open up the Google Play Store and type in “Smart News” in the search option.
- Select the Smart News app from the search results and click on the “Install” option.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading, after that, it’ll be installed automatically on your emualtor.
Once the app has been installed, you will find its icon on the home screen of the emualtor. Simply click on the Smart News app on the home screen of the emualtor to start using it on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:- When will the PC version of Smart News come out?
A:- As of now, there is no information regarding the official PC version launch of the Smart News App. Until the PC version is out, you will have to use an android emualtor to install the Smart News App on your PC.
Q:- Is it safe to use the Smart News App on PC?
A:- There is no harm in installing the Smart News App on your PC using an android emulator. Go ahead and use the Smart News App on your PC if you want to receive news updates without any hesitation.
Q:- What are the charges for reading news in the Smart News App?
A:- There are no charges at all for downloading and using the Smart News App on your smartphone or PC. In fact, you don’t even need to create an account to start reading the news in the Smart News App.
Q:- I’m unable to read news articles offline in the Smart News on PC, what to do?
A:- In order to continue reading the news articles offline, you will have to first connect to the Internet and disconnect after a few minutes.
Q:- Can I install the Smart News App on Mac?
A:- Yes, using an android emulator, you can install the Smart News App on both Windows and Mac PC without any issues.
There are tons of news apps available in the Google Play Store, however, Smart News app is the best so far in terms of providing fast and trending headlines of news from all over the world. More importantly, the application is completely free and doesn’t flood you with advertisements when you’re reading news articles. Go ahead and install the Smart News App on your PC using the method shared in the article.