Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Launch date, Price and Features
Samsung which is one of the famous and top most brands for its smartphones will always come up with exciting devices like Smartphones, Computer devices, electronic devices and many gadgets. Recently Samsung announced about its upcoming mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 6. Samsung already released two smartphones this year and planning to release Samsung Galaxy Note 6 next year September. The expectations on Samsung smartphones are more in market as the earlier two are running successfully in Indian market. Samsung Galaxy S series are in top position in Indian market as they are proving best to stand in that place.
Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Specifications and Price:
Samsung is planning to launch Samsung Galaxy Note 6 in September next year to compete this present technology generation. Now-a-days most of Smartphones brands are coming with advanced features and it is becoming very difficult to compete in the market. It is coming with the following most exciting and advanced features…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is with 6.2 inch screen with almost 4k resolution.
- The most exciting feature of Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is it is designed with 8 GB RAM.
- Camera is provided with 30MP Primary camera and 13MP Secondary camera. Camera is coupled with autofocus and face detection technique with dual LED flash.
- Powerful batter with 4,500mAh non removable Li-Polymer battery with rapid charging technology. Specialty of Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is it is designed with wireless charging technology which is unique.
- Price of Samsung Galaxy Note 6 in US and UK is 1100USD, Rs. 67,999 in India.
- Internal memory is designed with 32GB and 64GB depending on cost and can also be expandable up to 128GB using microSD.
- OS is Android v6.0 with Snapdragon Qualcomm octa-core 2.9Ghz Processor.
- Available in only two colors according today’s updates. Black and White.