Microsoft Outlook is one of the most preferred applications that a lot of businesses all around the world use to communicate and converse with their customers. There are plenty of features that have managed to put Outlook way ahead of Gmail, and it’s mainly used by employed people in various countries. Microsoft Outlook is being used by millions and millions of users all around the world on a daily basis for sending and receiving emails.
One of the best features of Microsoft Outlook is the fact that you can work emails even when you’re not connected to the internet. You can basically open, read, and reply to emails as you would when you’re connected to the Internet at work. However, the only difference is that the emails would be sent to the customers automatically as soon as you’re connected to the Internet.
Despite being a widely used application, Outlook isn’t free from issues and bugs, it has got plenty of minor errors like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] faced by users regularly. Today, in this article, we’re going to take a closer look at the causes of this issue and help you in fixing it. So, without wasting any further time, let’s go ahead and jump into the article straight away.
Causes Of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error
There could a number of reasons that might lead to errors like these in the Microsoft Outlook application. It’s not possible to rectify the exact problem that might be causing this issue. There may be a lot of reasons behind this, which can be easily fixed with simple steps.
Some of the most well known causes of this error are mentioned in the following list.
- Multiple Email Accounts:- If you’re facing errors like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] while sending emails or opening emails, chances are, you must have multiple accounts logged in the Outlook application on your computer.
- Outdated Outlook Application:- You’re most likely to face errors like these if you have an outdated version of Microsoft Outlook application installed on your computer or laptop. It’s always advised to update the applications and programs on your computer as soon as possible.
- Third Party Email Client:- If you have multiple email client applications installed on your computer, there’s a good chance that a different email client application is conflicting with Outlook on your system, as a result, you might be facing errors in the Outlook application.
What Happens When This Error Occurs
Errors like [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] are quite common with Microsoft Outlook, in fact, you’ll come across such issues from time to time. However, you don’t need to panic when you see an error while opening any emails or sending emails to others from your Outlook application. These errors are minor and can be fixed within a few minutes if followed the right steps.
Now coming to what happens when you encounter such an error in Microsoft Outlook, basically, you will be restricted from sending or opening any emails on your computer. Such minor errors are known for preventing the users from accessing any emails in the Outlook application.
The good news is that you can actually fix the issue by yourself without losing any data or emails in your account. Go ahead and continue reading the article to know how to fix the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in Microsoft Outlook.
How To Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error
There are multiple methods that you can try in order to fix the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in the Microsoft Outlook application on your computer or laptop. The following solutions are known for solving such minor errors in the Outlook app. Make sure to follow the steps as mentioned below on your PC.
Method 1#:- Re-install Microsoft Outlook Application
If you have been using the Microsoft Outlook for a long time, chances are, the system must have been filled with several cache and cookie files that might be affecting the performance of the application on your PC. In order to clean the mess, it’s recommended to perform a fresh installation of the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Go to the Windows Menu or right click on the Windows icon located on the desktop.
- Type “Control Panel” in the search box and wait for the results to show up.
- Open up the Control Panel program and choose the “Apps and Programs” option.
- On the next screen, you will find a list of all the installed applications on your PC.
- Select the Microsoft Outlook app and click on the “Uninstall” option to proceed.
- Now just follow the on-screen steps to completely uninstall the app from your PC.
Once the app has been removed, you may go to the Microsoft website and download the latest version of the app on your PC.
Method 2#:- Remove Mulitple Email Accounts’
A lot of people come across this error when they have multiple email accounts logged in the application. So, the first thing you need to do is check if you have any other email accounts logged in the Outlook app. If you find multiple email accounts in the app, then you’ll have to remove all of them from the app.
After logging out of all the accounts, you may log in with your main account and see if the issue still persists. By now, the issue must have been fixed and you would be able to use the Microsoft Outlook-like before without any hassle. If you’re still unable to open emails or send new emails to others, then you might have to contact Microsoft support to get the issue fixed.
Microsoft Outlook is undoubtedly one of the most well known and sophisticated email applications for PC users. However, it still has its own issue and bugs that sometimes, can frustrate the user. We hope the information provided in this article has helped you in solving the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in the Microsoft Outlook application. Let us know if you need any further help.