There are tons of email service providers available within the market, out of all the options, Microsoft Outlook is probably the most preferred option since it’s user friendly and comes with a lot of useful features. Nowadays, a lot of employed people and businesses all around the world are using Outlook to send and receive emails from others. Apart from that, millions and millions of individuals in various countries are using Outlook for communication purposes.
The primary reason that makes Outlook better is the fact its interface gives a very corporate feel to the user. The outlook is packed with so many useful features and customization options, which aren’t present in any other email service provider. Therefore, a lot of corporates and individuals prefer to use Outlook over any other option for sending and receiving emails.
Recently, we have been seeing a lot of people reporting issues and errors in Microsoft Outlook. One of the most commonly reported errors is [pii_email_1bc24f13e6217fe6e335] which doesn’t allow the user to send any emails or open the already existing emails in their account. If you’re also seeing the same error in your Microsoft Outlook, then you have landed at the right place. In this article, we’ll be showing you how to fix the [pii_email_1bc24f13e6217fe6e335] error in Outlook within a few minutes.
What’s Causing The Error In Microsoft Outlook
Outlook is one of the most preferred applications all over the world for sending and receiving emails. It’s true that Outlook is filled with tons of features and options, however, Outlook is also known for its issues and errors. If you have been an avid user of Outlook, chances are, you might have seen errors like these [pii_email_1bc24f13e6217fe6e335] when you’re trying to send a mail to others using the Outlook application.
There are many potential causes of this error, it’s almost impossible to locate the exact cause of it without manual evaluation. In the following list, we’ve shared some of the well known reasons that might be causing the error on your computer.
- Installation Problem:- Usually, you don’t see any problems with the Outlook application as it’s perfectly designed. In case if you, there’s a good chance that it has something to do with the installation part.
- Other Email Clients Conflicting:- Nowadays, a lot of users have multiple email clients installed on their computers, which in some cases, might be conflicting with the functioning of the Outlook app.
- Unofficial or Outdated Version Installed:- One of the most common mistakes a lot of people end up doing is not updating the Outlook application to the latest version whenever there’s an update available.
- Several Email Accounts Signed In:- Generally, there will not be an issue with having multiple accounts logged on a computer, however, sometimes, it might give you errors like these, making it difficult to send emails.
- Cache and Cookies:- Overtime, your web browser must have stored a huge chunk of cache and cookie files on your system, which might be causing this error on the Microsoft Outlook website.
How To Fix Outlook Error and Issues On PC
As mentioned in the earlier part of the article, there could a lot of reasons behind errors like these in Microsoft Outlook. However, the good thing is that you don’t have to do anything crazy in order to get rid of such errors on your computer. Here are a couple of things that you can try to quickly fix the issue on your PC.
Method #!:- Use Auto Repair Tool To Fix
There’s an inbuilt auto repair provided in the Microsoft Office package that can automatically detect the problem and fix it in no time. In order to run the auto repair tool on your computer, go ahead and follow these steps properly.
- Firstly, launch the Windows menu and simply hit the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Type in “Control Panel” in the search option and open it up from the results.
- Now choose the “Apps and Programs” option on the next window to proceed.
- On the next screen, you will find a list of installed applications on your PC.
- Locate the Microsoft Outlook application and right-click on it to proceed further.
- Select the “Modify” option to open up the Auto repair tool on your screen.
- Now choose the “Quick Repair” option and wait for the process to complete.
- That’s it.
Once the repair is completed, all the issues with Microsoft Outlook will be fixed. In case if the issue still persists, you may try the “Online Repair” option and see if fixes the issue. Alternatively, you may try the next method if you want.
Method #2:- Uninstall And Reinstall Outlook
One of the easiest ways to fix any errors and issues with Outlook is by reinstalling the entire application itself. For this, you need to uninstall the Outlook app from your PC and reinstall it from the official website. Here are the steps that you can follow in order to reinstall the Outlook app on your PC.
- Once again, open up the Control Panel window on your computer or laptop.
- Go to the “Apps and Programs” option and wait for the apps to load on your screen.
- Find the “Microsoft Outlook” application from the list of installed applications.
- Click on the “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to complete the process.
- Now go ahead and download the latest version of Outlook from the official website.
- Run the setup file and complete the installation of the Outlook on your computer.
After a fresh installation, you won’t be seeing any errors or issues while sending emails to others from your Outlook account.
Outlook has plenty of errors and bugs, which are quite common, however, facing them is quite frustrating, especially when they show up at the worst possible time. Therefore, we’ve decided to come up with this article explaining how to fix the errors in Outlook. We hope the steps provided in this article has helped you in fixing the error. Let us know if you’re facing any other errors in Outlook.