Microsoft Outlook is one such application that is used by a lot of employed people and business corporates every day in order to communicate with their customers, vendors, and clients. The user interface of the Outlook itself gives off a corporate feel to the user, and it comes with several extra features compared to any other email service provider in the market. Along with businesses and corporates, there are tons and tons of people out there who use Outlook as their personal email.
Outlook has become an important application nowadays used for sending emails to others and receiving emails from sources that we’re linked with. However, a lot of people recently have started errors and issues with their Outlook email accounts. In the past couple of weeks, we’ve seen several Outlook users complaining that they’re unable to send emails to others or open existing emails in their account.
Users have stated that they were shown errors like [pii_email_e5cd1a180e1ac67a7d0e] whenever they try to send mail to others. As the number of users facing the same or similar issue is rising, we’ve decided to come up with a guide that could help users in fixing the issue on their computers. By the end of this article, you will learn the potential causes of this error and how you can easily fix it.
Outlook Error Potential Causes
Usually, Outlook performs the way it’s supposed to, you don’t face issues with it. However, things become a little messy if you log in multiple email accounts on the same computer or install several email client applications on your system. Apart from this, there may be a lot of reasons that might have triggered this error in your Microsoft Outlook account.
However, you don’t have to panic when you see an error that looks something like this [pii_email_e5cd1a180e1ac67a7d0e], it’s actually a common error that a lof of outlook users face due to several reasons. Here are some of the potential causes of this error on Microsoft Outlook.
- Improperly Installed Application:- Chances are, you must have installed the Microsoft Outlook application incorrectly on your computer or laptop, which could be the main reason for this error.
- Other Programs Conflicting With Outlook:- If you’re seeing errors like [pii_email_e5cd1a180e1ac67a7d0e] in the Outlook application, then it means Outlook is not able to function properly. There’s a good chance that some already existing programs on your PC might be conflicting with the Outlook application.
- Multiple Email accounts Logged In:- If you have more than one email account at the same time on a single computer, there’s a good chance that you might run into errors that would prevent you from sending emails or opening emails in your account.
- Update Outlook Application:- The Outlook version installed on your computer or laptop might have been outdated, which in return, might be causing the error while sending emails to others. It’s always recommended to update applications whenever there’s an update available.
How To Resolve Outlook Errors Easily
Outlook is definitely the most preferred email application in the corporate world, it works flawlessly along with its corporate-level interface. Typically, you don’t face any problems while using Outlook, however, there are still a lot of minor bugs and issues that could show up all of a sudden at the worst possible time.
It’s quite easy to resolve such miner issues with Outlook, all you need to do is simply follow the below mentioned steps properly on your computer to get rid of the error.
Update Outlook Program
If you’re seeing [ pii_email_e5cd1a180e1ac67a7d0e] error while sending emails, it’s probably because you have an outdated version of the Outlook application installed on your computer. The best way to resolve this error is by reinstalling the latest version of the program on your system. Here’s how you can do it.
- Navigate to the Control Panel utility tool on your computer or laptop to begin.
- Locate the “Apps and Programs” option in the Control Panel and open it up.
- Wait for the list of installed apps to load on the next screen before proceeding.
- Now find the “Outlook” application, click on it and select the “Uninstall” option.
- Confirm the action as admin and continue to uninstall the app from your PC.
- Now visit the official website of Outlook and download the latest version.
- Run the setup file as admin to complete the installation process on your computer.
Once the app has been installed, you can log in with your account and start using it without any issues. At this point, all errors and issues should be fixed, in case, if you’re still encountering the issue, then proceed with the next method as mentioned below.
Repair Outlook Application On Your PC
In case if you didn’t know, there’s an inbuilt repair tool provided by Microsoft that can help in fixing problems applications. You can use the auto repair tool to find problems in the Outlook application and fix it within a few minutes. Here are the steps that you need to follow to use the Auto repair tool on your PC.
- Firstly, open the Windows menu and select the “Control Panel” option to get started.
- Select the “Apps and Programs” option and open it up to proceed further.
- Now find the Microsoft Outlook application on the next screen to proceed.
- Right click on the Outlook application and select the “Modify” option.
- Auto Repair will open in a few seconds where you need to select “Quick Repair”.
- Within a few minutes, the repairing process will be completed.
Once the repair process is completed, you may go back and launch the Outlook application to see if the issue has been fixed. In case if you’re still facing the issue, select the Online Repair option in the Auto Repair tool and wait for the process to be completed.
We hope by now the issue must have been fixed on your computer. The solutions shared in this article will most likely fix all the Outlook related errors and issues on your system. In some cases, errors may still continue to show up even after performing all the steps, in such cases, you need to contact the customer support for help. Let us know if you need help with any other error or issue.