You would be wondering about to know the benefits of Android, so let me tell you Android is quite famous these days because of its Customization characteristics. It helps us to use applications and to customize them as per the needs. Rooting is a process that one can get in Android phones. A root helps you to use Root Enabled Application, for Example overlocking, Applying Different mods and many more.
If you are that lucky person having the newly released HTC Evo 4G LTE, then you must be obliged to One Click root procedure that has been launched by Zedomax, a Senior of XDA. One click methods allowed you to just see the magic without giving much of your Efforts. As we all know everything has two faces, a positive and a negative, so the same is wit rooting process. Rooting makes your Mobile phone’s warranty invalid. So, risk is the main factor that can make you stop using this process. If you are newbie and not familiar with the Rooting Procedure of HTC Evo 4G LTE, then you can check out the following below mentioned points:
HTC EVO 4G LTE is the only phone for which it is compatible So it’s better not to try with any other phone.
Every Steps being mentioned here are quite risky, thus attempting them is not allowed till the time you are not familiar with its complete info. We are not liable for any of the harm caused to the device
Steps to Root HTC Evo 4G LTE-
- If you do not have phone drivers installed in your Computer System, then it’s better to download them. Driver 32 bit Windows and Driver 64 bit Windows are the prescribed ones to be downloaded.
- The Second Step is to go with the Download process of root package file. Evo4GLTERoot.zip is the file name.
- If you have winzip installed in your Computer then Simply Extract the Downloaded root package file into any of the folder.
- USB Debugging is the other process you have to carry on with. Within the Setting Option you can enable it.
- Now the time is to set up the connection Between the Phone and Computer System.
- Now the time is to start the Rooting process. Give a Double Click on therunme.bat file and the Rooting process will be started. therunme.bat file can be seen into the Folder where Evo4GLTERoot.zip was Extracted.
- You may get the Restarting of your Mobile phones for several times but it is common, no need to Worry. After the completion of rooting process, you may disconnect your mobile phone.
HTC Evo 4G LTE is ready to rock now as it is fully routed with the Settings. Now simply you have to press allow button to access the Applications. You can give your feedback below, hope you will Enjoy using the rooting process.