TikTok is a short-form, video-sharing app that allows users to create and share 15-second videos on any topic. TikTok is the international version of Douyin, initially released in the Chinese market in September 2016. Since its launch in 2016, TikTok has rapidly gained popularity in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the United States, Turkey, Russia, and other parts of the world.
It is a great way to share the moment with friends. When we upload videos and take photos with our mobile phones, we want to share them with all our friends on social media.
This app allows us to share our videos, photos, and live broadcasts. The app is currently the second most popular one in the world after Snapchat. People use it for many reasons, such as making videos, sharing them with friends, and making money.
In this article, we explain how to find who shared your TikTok.
Can You See Who Shared Your TikTok?
No, TikTok does not currently offer a feature that allows users to see who has shared their videos. However, if you switch to a Tiktok pro account, you can see who shared your TikTok.
What is a TikTok Pro Account?
A paid TikTok pro account gives users access to analysis and insights, professional tools, and advanced settings, which helps them understand their audience and track their progress.
Tiktok Pro accounts on TikTok are designed for professional creators and businesses and features to help them grow their TikTok following and better engage with their fans.
How to upgrade your account to a Tiktok pro account?
There are a few steps that you can do to upgrade your TikTok account to the Tiktok pro version-
- First, download and install the TikTok app on your phone.
- After that, Create a TikTok account with your mobile number or email address.
- Now, Verify your account with the OTP sent to your mobile number or email address.
- Now, you will redirect to the app’s main screen with various options.
- Here, you need to tap the Me option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, tap on the edit profile button.
- After that, Scroll down and choose the manage My account option.
- On the next screen, Select switch to pro account button option.
- After that, enter your email address and password to log in to your TikTok account.
- Once you are logged in, tap on the upgrade button to upgrade your account to TikTok Pro ( you need to pay some extra charges)
- That’s it. You have successfully upgraded your account to TikTok Pro.
Finding TikTok Analytics?
Once you upgrade your account to the pro version, you can access analytics by clicking on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Then, click analytics on the drop-down menu.
In the Analytics option on TikTok pro, users with information on their account activity, including the number of views, likes, comments, and shares their videos have received and more.
On Tiktok, How Can I Enable Sharing?
If you want to enable sharing on your TikTok Pro account-
- First, you need to open the Tiktok app and log in to your account.
- Then you need to click on the profile icon and the three dots icon on the screen’s top right corner.
- After that, you need to click on the manage my account option.
- Then you need to scroll down and enable others to share my videos option.
- That’s it. You have successfully enabled sharing on your tiktok pro account.
How Can I See My Tiktok Shares?
Open your TikTok app, and go to the Me section. Here you find specific tiktok video stats. You will see your videos’ many likes and comments on this screen. If your videos have a lot of likes and comments, they have likely been shared a lot.
What is the difference between standard TikTok and pro accounts?
The main difference between a standard and a pro account is that a pro account gives users access to more tools and features, such as analytics and the ability to post longer videos.
Standard TikTok accounts are free and have limited features. Standard accounts allow you to create videos up to 60 seconds long, while pro accounts allow you to create videos up to 60 minutes long.
Pro accounts also allow you to add links to your videos, which can be used to promote your website or product, and pro accounts also have a green checkmark next to their name, indicating that TikTok has verified them.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Who can see who shared your TikTok?
Any user who has access to your TikTok account can see who shared your TikToks.
Can I share a TikTok video with someone who isn’t following me?
Yes, you can share TikTok videos with anyone, even if they don’t follow you.
How can I stop someone from sharing my TikTok videos?
To stop someone from sharing your TikTok videos, you will need to block them. To do this, open the TikTok app and go to the Me tab. Tap on the share icon at the bottom of the screen. A list of options will be displayed, including the Block option. Tap on this and confirm that you want to block the person.
What does it mean when someone shares my TikTok video?
When someone shares your TikTok video, they have found it interesting or entertaining and want to share it with their followers. This can help increase your video’s reach and get more people to see it.
Here we come at the end of this post. This post has added all the information and steps to see who shared your tiktok. Moreover, we hope it helps our readers. The comment section is open. You can freely ask me in the comments section if you have any queries.