Can you imagine a day without emails? Of course, not right. In such a way, emails have become the best tool for communication. When it comes to email, nothing can beat the features of Microsoft Outlook.
Of course, it is loaded with lots of features such as manage and schedule emails, keep track of to-do’s meetings, personal and professional appointments, and much more. In short, it will help you to balance your personal and professional things equally. No matter what, facing error is expected.
So, while using the Microsoft Outlook email service, if you face [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error no need to panic. You can quickly resolve it and bring back the emailing service normal. The reason for this error is so many. As with that, the fixation steps are also giant so try one by one.
Why [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error is occurring?
Here are the reasons behind the occurrence of [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error when you send mails.
- Most of the time, this error will come when you opened so many accounts simultaneously. Plus, you will open it without even clearing the cookies and cache.
- If you failed to install the Microsoft Outlook software on your device, then the chance to get this error is high.
- At the same time, [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error will mostly occur when you haven’t updated your Microsoft Outlook software correctly. So yes, using an older version will make this error come.
- Sometimes this error will come for no reason in that time, and it is better to contact the Microsoft support team.
How to Fix [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] Error?
Take a look at the easy resolving steps for [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error
Look at the Outlook settings
If you have installed Microsoft Outlook in an improper installation setup, then all you ought to do is check the Outlook settings.
- At first, you need to launch Outlook.
- After that, you need to click and open the Tools menu and click Accounts
- In case if you are using multiple Outlook accounts. You are required to select the account in which this error is coming.
- Then you need to click Properties.
- Now you ought to set as per the email server by checking its ID.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then you ought to confirm SMTP and POP settings are the same as the email hosting provider.
- Finally, save the settings by tapping OK
Look for Duplicate Accounts
Users who are all having duplicate MS Outlook accounts will be more likely to get [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error. So, you ought to check and remove it.
- First and foremost, you need to launch Outlook.
- After that, you need to move to the Account configuration
- Later you ought to open the Mailing tab
- Now check the list of your emails and then find duplicate accounts if the case if you have any.
- You can quickly delete the duplicate accounts just by clicking Eliminate
Check Windows Repair tool
Windows 10 is provided with a built-in report tool. It will help you effortlessly check and resolve most of the errors and bugs. So, if you get [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error, then you can avail of it.
- All you ought to do is open the control panel
- After that, click on Programs and attributes
- Check for Microsoft Outlook in the list of programs
- You need to track the commands given on the screen
- That’s all it will automatically fix the error
Uninstall and install again the Microsoft on your device
- This is the final step you ought to take.
- Click on Control Panel
- Then tap on Programs and features
- Now you need to Microsoft Office or Outlook and then uninstall it
- Once it is uninstalled. You are required to install it again.
You may also like to read, [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] – Reason & Solution to Fix 
So, these are all the resolving steps for the [pii_email_dfe907e4982308153863] error. In case if the error still comes, better contact the support service of Microsoft.