Motorola upcoming model is Droid 3 handset which gets one more step ahead in the Droid series after the Droid 1 and 2 handsets models. It was one of the most awaited mobile phones from Motorola and obviously is having many additions in its features along with many enhancements in the hardware and the software part of it. This article discusses the pros and cons of the models with its specs.
Being another set of the Droid series, it is commonly named as Droid 3 set. However officially it has been named as Motorola Milestone XT 883. The phone was launched on July 07, 2011 and supposedly acquired success like its previous versions. It is supposed to gain the success in the same manner the earlier model of Droid series did.
MOTOROLA DROID 3 SPECIFICATIONS
This phone is having a screen size of 4 inches and an amazing resolution of 540 * 960 pixels. It is having 16 million colours with a TFT screen. The phone is coming with a QWERTY keypad which forms the slider part of the phone.
The phone memory has been limited to 16 GB which can be considered to be good enough to store music, videos and apps. However this can be extended to 32 GB via external micro SD cards. Further it is having 512 MB of RAM. The best part that it is going to give to its users is its camera. The photo lovers are going to find 8 MP camera with 3264 * 24448 pixels resolution with features like Geo-tagging, auto-focus and face detection. The camera is also having a LED flash the enables the user to take nice pictures even in dark. The phone is having Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system which gives you access to the world of awesome application in the Android market.
The multimedia features of the phone are also no less than any smart phone of this range would have in it. The phone is also having youtube player integrated into it.
MOTOROLA DROID 3FEATURES
- Unlimited phonebook entries and threaded view messaging.
- Capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch feature
- 4 inches TFT screen with 16 m colours.
- 540 * 960 pixels resolution
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n support with Wi max and DLNA
- Hotspot feature which can power 3 devices
- 8 MP camera with LED flash
- 16 GB internal memory expandable to 32 GB
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- Dual core 1 GHz processor for the fast functioning of the phone
- Dual mode CDMA/GSM enabled
- Weighs around 184g
- 275 ppi screen sharpness allows the user to read the texts so easily and enhance the video quality.
- Enabled with light and proximity sensor
MOTOROLA DROID 3 BATTERY
It is having a 1540 mAh battery which a stand by time of 300 hours and an average talk time of 9 hours.
MOTOROLA DROID 3 PRICE
The price of the phone has been set to $650.
The MOTOROLA DROID 3lefts nothing behind that a smart phone will require to possess.The only thing that may be considered to be lagging behind is its bulkiness which may be neglected considering its other features.