Android, by default, comes loaded with a standard video player that allows video playback facilities for users. However, most people do not prefer to use the standard video player that comes preinstalled on their devices mainly because of its limited features and uninteresting user interface. As a result, the dependency of users on third party or external video players on Android devices has increased a lot over the years.
These days, we have got plenty of video players for Android devices in the Google Play Store, for instance, MX Player, VLC Player, etc. Out of all the options, GPlayer remains to be the most popular video player among users mainly because of its intuitive user interface and extraordinary features. Millions of users all around the world use GPlayer to play videos on their devices and now they have started looking for ways to install the GPlayer on Mac.
In this article, we’ll be sharing some useful information about the GPlayer and will also guide through the steps to install GPlayer on your Mac. Without any further delay, let’s go ahead and dive straight into the topic.
GPlayer is a free video player designed and published by the GPC group in the Google Play Store. It’s a simple to use video player that allows you to play videos of any format without any hassle. A lot of people all over the world have downloaded the GPlayer app on their devices and it has been rated fairly high in the Google Play Store. The app is mainly for the floating pop-up technique feature.
Moreover, GPlayer allows users to customize the app as they want, unlike other video players that are available in the market. If you would like to know more about the GPlayer app and what makes it so popular compared to other video players, then go ahead and check out the following list.
- Supports Wide Range Of Video Formats:- One of the coolest things about the GPlayer app is that it can play basically video file format with the help of a decoder option.
- Add Subtitle Files:- You can add custom subtitle files to your videos with just one click in the app. You can also search for subtitle files for your desired movies online in the app itself.
- Group Media Sharing facility:- GPlayer allows you to share media content with your friends and family through secured wireless channels without needing any configurations or settings.
- Personalized Media List:- You can choose to hide a video or media content from showing up in the list in the GPlayer app. The selected media content will be shown only on the mirror list.
- Reliable and Stable:- As a video player, GPlayer is quite robust and reliable, it can handle all types of file formats without any lags or issues on your device.
- Simple User Interface:- The best part about the GPlayer app and probably the main reasons behind its popularity is the attractive user interface and simple navigation system.
- Free To Use:- GPlayer is available for free to download on any device, in the Google Play Store. It doesn’t require any premium subscription or purchase to use its features.
How To Install GPlayer App On Mac
GPlayer is an android video player which is meant for android devices only, it cannot be installed on any other platform directly. So, if you would like to install the GPlayer app on your Mac, then you will have to first install an android emulator Nox Player and install the GPlayer app through it.
Nox Player:- It’s an android emulator that basically turns your Mac or PC into an android device, you can install any Android apps or games on it without any issues. The steps to install the GPlayer player on Mac using the Nox Player emulator are mentioned below
- Go ahead and download the latest version of the Nox Player emulator on your Mac from the official site.
- Open up the emulator installation file and run the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the Nox Player on your Mac.
- Now launch the Nox Player emulator and wait for a couple of minutes to proceed further.
- Type in your Google account credentials in the Nox Player when prompted to use Play services.
- Open up the Google Play Store on your emulator and search for the “GPlayer” app.
- Hit the “Install” option located on the description page of the GPlayer in the Google Play Store.
- Now, wait for a couple of minutes for the app to finish downloading on your emulator.
The app will be installed automatically on your emulator after the downloading is completed. The icon of GPlayer app will appear on the home screen of your emulator, you can simply click on it to launch the GPlayer app.
GPlayer is a reliable and probably the most well-performing video player for android devices. The user interface is so simple and attractive that a lot of users have now started looking for ways to install the app on their Macs. Go ahead and perform the steps mentioned in the above guide to successfully install the GPlayer app on your Mac. Let us know in the comment section if you face any issues.