Happy Colour is a popular game where you can pick your favorite superheroes, anime characters, scenes, etc, and color them. The concept of Happy Colour game is quite simple, you just have to pick a picture or image from the catalog and start coloring it the way you want. The game is quite popular among smartphone users, it has over 50 million downloads in the Google Play Store alone.
There are tons of pictures to choose from in the Happy Colour game, after picking a picture, you can start coloring the picture with as many colors as you want without any restrictions. Moreover, there’s no limit as to how many pictures you can paint with colors in the Happy Colour game, it’s completely free to download and use.
As stated earlier, it’s a mobile, meaning, you can install it only on Android or iOS devices. The game itself is great and has no issues whatsoever, however, some of you might want to play the Happy Colour game on a bigger screen. Playing the Happy Colour game on your computer or laptop gives a completely different coloring experience. Go ahead and continue reading the article to know how to install the Happy Colour game on PC.
What Is Happy Colour Game?
Happy Colour is a color by number game made especially for adults, the game is designed and published by X-Flow in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Since its official release, the developers have pushed countless updates in order to improve coloring experience in the game. The happy Colour game boasts pictures of a lot of things such as Places, Marvel Super Heroes, Flowers, Sports, etc, which you can color however you want.
As a player, you just have to pick a picture from the list and choose your desired color using the number book in the game. Every picture is marked by plenty of numbers, simply select the color and the number of the place where you want to color. Once you’re done coloring the picture, you can share the end results with other users.
- Pictures of animals:- Happy Colour game feature beautiful and cute photographs of various animals, Simply pick your favorite animal and start coloring it in the game.
- Places and Sceneries:- You will also find pictures of real places and unique buildings, etc in the Happy Colour game to choose.
- Flowers:- Players can also pick their desired flower from the collection and start painting it with beautiful colors using the number in the Happy Colour game.
- Thousands of Pictures:- Currently, Happy Colour game has over 4000 pictures which include a lot of categories such as Marvel Characters, Flowers, Sports, Fantasy, etc.
- Free To Play:- All the pictures that are available in the Happy Colour game are free, you can pick any picture from the collection and start coloring them on your device.
Coloring pictures would definitely look better when you do it on a bigger screen, i.e computer or laptop, If you wish to install the Happy Colour game on your PC, then here are the steps that you need to follow.
What are the requirements to run this game on PC?
As you might have realized at this point, the Happy Colour game is originally available for android and iOS devices only. In order to play the Happy Colour game on PC, you’ll need a third party android emulator called Nox Player. Using the android emulator, you can install and play any android apps or games on your PC.
Nox Player emulator can be installed on any Windows and Mac PCs that have the following requirements.
- Stable internet connectivity to download the emulator on your PC.
- At least 2 GB of free storage space on your computer or laptop.
- Your PC should have at least 4 GB of RAM to run the emulator.
If you have the above-mentioned requirements, then go ahead and follow the steps mentioned in the guide below.
How To Install Happy Colour Game On PC
As stated in the previous section, you will need an android emulator called Nox Player to install and play the Happy Colour game on your PC. You may follow these steps on your PC to install the Happy Colour game.
- Go to the official website of the Nox Player emulator using a web browser on your PC.
- Select your OS whether it’s Window or Mac on the web page and download the emulator.
- Once the emulator file is downloaded, extract the setup file using Winrar on your PC.
- Run the setup file and follow the steps shown in the installation wizard to complete the process.
- Now launch the emulator and wait for a couple of minutes for the initial setup to be completed.
- Open up the Google Play Store in the emulator and sign in with your Google account on the next screen.
- Enter “Happy Colour” in the search box and select the Happy Colour game from the search results.
- Click on the “Install” and wait for the game to finish downloading on your emulator.
Post downloading, the game will be installed automatically on your emulator. Click on the Happy Colour icon to launch the game and login with your account to start playing on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:- Happy Colour game is free to play on PC?
A:- Yes, you can play the Happy Colour game for free on both smartphones and PC. However, it contains premium items that require payment for unlocking certain features.
Q:- Is it safe to play Happy Colour on PC?
A:- Yes, you can play the Happy Colour game using an android emulator on your PC without any worries.
Q:- Can I play Happy Colour game without Internet?
A:- Yes, you can play the Happy Colour game offline too. However, certain features in the game require internet connectivity.
Happy Colour is a great game for those who love painting, however, it could be difficult for a lot of people to paint properly on a smartphone because of the small screen size. Therefore, we’ve decided to come up with this article explaining how to install and play the Happy Colour game on PC. Let us know if you need help with installation or anything else.