GCET is an entrance examination at the state level. After clearing this exam the candidate is eligible for professional degree courses in Goa. The primary aim to conduct GCET exam is offer admission into various courses in engineering, architecture, and many other courses. So this exam is quite necessary if you want to apply for these courses.
The candidates have to appear in the NATA if he/she wants admission in B.Arch courses. Every year lots of candidates appear in these examinations and take admission. The score marks are the primary base for the selection of candidates.
GCET exam 2020 Notifications
If you want to apply for GCET 2020 examinations then you always need to stay updated. The notices are published on the official sites. You can grab the latest news from these sites. Here, we have some important exam related information for you.
GCET Exam Dates
They have released the exam dates for the GCET 2020 exams. The exam will take place on May 8, 2020 (Physics and Chemistry) and on May 9, 2020 (Mathematics).
Other Important Dates:
- Application form release date: Last week of March 2020
- Last date of Application form Submission: 1st week of April 2020
- Last date of Application form Submission (with late fee): last week of April 2020
- Result declaration: 1stweek of June 2020
- Counseling begins: June 2020
The GCET exam 2020 application fee will be Rs. 1500/- and the candidates should have to submit the fee with Demand Draft. If the candidate submits the form after the last date of submission then late fees will be charged. The demand draft can be made in favor of “Director of Technical Education” which is payable at Panaji (Goa) from any scheduled bank.
GCET Application Form
If you want to apply for these exams then you must fill the examination form. The form filling process is quite easy and mandatory for the interested candidates. If you don’t know the correct procedure to fill the form then here we have mentioned the entire guideline to fill the form correctly.
The detailed process to fill the form is given below:
- Firstly, you need to download the application form from official website and take a printout of it.
- Then the candidates should fill the application form manually in their own handwriting.
- The application form for GCETwill be available in the last week in the month of March 2020.
- It is advised that the candidates should fill their details in the application form carefully.
- Then they need to paste their recent photograph in the given box in the application form.
- Now they should attach all the required documents like qualifying exam certificates, DD, etc. along with the application form.
- The candidates should submit the application form as per the notified locations (as per centre opted). Take care of the last date of submission otherwise late fees will be charged in addition to regular fees.