Emus4U offers users something entirely different. Most of us have tried a Cydia alternative, but this one goes further, in that it provides much more than just apps and games. Inside the Emus4u app find a range of Cydia tweaks, including the favorite games emulators, and a whole heap of modified games and apps. It’s all free so read on to find out how you can download it.
How to install Emus4U App:
There are three choices here because the installer works on iOS, Android and desktop:
Method 1: iOS Only
- Go to the Emus4U Installer page on the Safari browser and tap the Configuration Profile download button
- Tap Allow on the popup message
- Next, tap Install on the new page to let the profile download
- Now the Profile page in your Settings app opens, tap on Install and put in your passcode
- A new page in Safari will open, tap Install>Install and wait
- Settings opens, tap on Install
- Tap Next>Done on each page and wait for the app to be installed
Method 2: Android Only
For this, you have to install the APK file on your device:
- First, open Settings
- Tap on Security and find the Unknown Sources option
- Make sure it is enabled and then close Settings
- Tap the button above to download the APK file onto your device
- Go to the downloads section of your phone, find the APK file and double-tap it.
- When the installation is done, look on your home page – you should see the app icon
Method 3: Mac or PC
To do this, you will need an Android emulator on your computer. Try Bluestacks or Nox player as they are both easy to use:
- Download Bluestacks or Nox player onto your PC or Mac
- Download the APK file for Emus4U and save it on your computer
- Open the location and click the .apk file – your emulator will automatically open
- Wait for the app to be installed and you will see the icon on the home screen of your emulator.
Other ways to do it include right-clicking the .apk file and choosing Open With> and then clicking No or Bluestacks, or you can open your emulator first and search for the APK file – all three ways will work.
How to Use Emus4U Installer :
This really is very easy:
- Open Emus4U by tapping the app icon
- Tap on Check Out our Apps
- Pick a category
- Find your app or game and tap it
- Follow the in-directions for installing it
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below are the answers to the most commonly asked questions:
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
This is easy to fix:
- Open Settings>General>Profiles
- Find and tap on the name of the developer
- Tap the Trust button and close settings
- That error will not appear when you next open Emsu4U
Will My Warranty be Safe?
Yes, it will. Emus4U is legal to use because it won’t interfere with or hack through any security protocols on your device. Where you might have a problem is if you are using a tweak – if you have to go into an Apple repair store, delete the tweak first.
The App Won’t Download or Verify:
This is because the app certificate, which is an expired enterprise certificate, has been revoked. The developers are most likely in the process of replacing it so remove Emus4U from your device and wait for a couple of hours. Try again, and the certificate should be working.
I Can’t Connect to Emus4U:
Again, this is down to the certificate revocation; wait for an hour or so and try again.
Can I Request an App?
Yes, but there is no guarantee it will be included. Use the developer Twitter feed to put in your request.
An App Crashed – What Do I Do?
Delete it and install it again using Emus4U
Emus4U is a simplified installer that offers more choice than most. It’s free to use, doesn’t need a jailbreak, so download it and follow us on Facebook for more tips and updates.