Geeni is an android application that allows you t control a wide range of Geeni smart products and appliances from your smartphone. With the help of the Geeni App, users can manage and control the smart appliances in their household from anywhere in the world and at any time. Now you don’t have to manually get up and hit the switches of the appliance to turn it ON.
The Geeni has been designed and developed by keeping android users in mind, therefore, it is currently available only in the Google Play Store. However, there is still a way to install the Geeni on your PC for controlling all the smart appliances of Geeni in your home.
Today, in this article, we’ll talk about the features of the Geeni App and how you can install the Geeni App on your PC. Let’s go ahead and start off the topic without wasting any further time.
What Is Geeni App
Geeni is a free application designed and published by Merkury Innovations. The app helps the user in managing the Geeni compatible appliances in their home. Using the Geeni app, you can control basically any smart appliance or product of Geeni from your smartphone.
For instance, if you wish to turn on the Bulb in your room, you don’t have to walk up to the switchboard to turn it ON. Using the Geeni app, you can turn ON the bulb with just one tap on your smartphone. Likewise, you can turn it off whenever you want from the same app. This way, you can basically control any Geeni enable smart devices in your home from anywhere in the world.
Geeni is quite useful for those who are physically weak or for those who do not want to get off the bed just to turn OFF lights at night. If you would like to know more features of the Geeni App, then continue reading the article.
Geeni App Features
Geeni comes with a plethora of features that allow you to literally any Geeni enabled devices in your home from your smartphone. Some of the well known and highlight features of the Geeni app are mentioned in the below list.
- You can choose the color and mood of your Geeni Bulbs from the Geeni App on your smartphone.
- Special option to schedule when devices need to be turned OFF or ON in the Geeni app.
- Geeni offers cloud based service, so, you can operate the devices of your home from anywhere in the world.
- Users can also select which devices can be controlled by their friends or family using the Geeni App.
- The initiative and attractive user interface of the Geeni app makes it easy to control basically anything.
- You can group several devices in a room and control all of them at once using the Geeni App.
- Add as many Geeni devices as you want in the Geeni app and control them whenever you want.
- You don’t need to have a complicated hub in order to control Geeni enabled devices in your home.
- Ability to track the energy consumption of Geeni enabled bulbs in the Geeni application.
There are plenty of other features that allow you to control Geeni enabled devices in your home efficiently. Basically, you will have full control over your Geeni enabled devices.
How To Install Geeni App For PC
Geeni can be installed easily on any android device from the Google Play Store. But, you can’t install it directly on your PC since it’s available for Android devices only. Therefore, you will have to first install an android emualtor through which you will be able to install and run the Geeni app on your Pc.
- Go ahead and download the Nox Player android emulator on your PC using a web browser.
- Wait for the emulator files to be downloaded, open it up, and run the setup file of the emulator.
- Nose select a folder where you want to install the emulator and complete the installation process.
- Launch the Nox Player emulator and wait for the initial loading setup to be completed.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store in the emulator and sign in with your Google account to proceed.
- Search for the “Geeni” app in the Play Store and click on the “Install “option to download the app.
- Now you simply need to wait for the Geeni app to finish downloading on your emulator.
The app icon would appear on the home screen of the emulator after its successful installation. From there you can launch the app and start using it to control Geeni enabled products in your home.
Geeni App Frequently Asked Questions
You may go ahead and check out the following list of questions to clear basic queries or doubts regarding the Geeni App.
Q:- Is it safe to use the Geeni App on Mac?
A:- Yes, there’s absolutely no harm in using the Geeni app on your PC.
Q:- Can I install the Geeni App on Mac?
A:- Yes, you can install the Geeni App on your Mac with the help of an android emulator. Go ahead and follow the above mentioned to install the Geeni App on your Mac.
Q:- Are there any charges for using the Geeni App on PC?
A:- The Geeni is free and exclusive for Geeni customers, it’s available for free to download and use.
Q:- How to update the Geeni App on PC?
A:- You can update the Geeni on your PC from Google Play Store. Simply go to the App page in the Play Store and hit the “Install” option if it’s available.
There are absolutely no complaints when it comes to the functioning of the Geeni App on PC. It works flawlessly and allows you to basically control any Geeni enabled device from your smartphone or PC. Go ahead and perform the steps shared in the above-mentioned guide if you wish to install the Geeni App on your Windows or Mac PC. Let us know if you face any issues in the installation process.