Apple fans are known for pursuing the latest and greatest products and making sure they get the most out of them. If you consider yourself an Apple fan, you need the following products to complete your arsenal.
Top 10 Apple Apps, Devices and Peripherals
How equipped are you? Do you have these 10 products every Apple fan needs? Consider the following list:
- iPhone. Some have said the iPod saved Apple in the early 2000s. Now, the Apple iPhone is the most popular smartphone in the world. If you consider yourself an Apple fan and do not yet have an iPhone — go get one! Having an iPhone doesn’t make you an Apple fanatic, but being an Apple fanatic requires that you have an iPhone.
- iPad. Apple took the consumer device market by storm with the release of the iPad, one of the first tablets of its kind. Since then, a slew of tablets have emerged on the market trying to take their share.
- MacBook Air. For the Apple fan on the go, nothing beats the MacBook Air. It is one of the thinnest and lightest laptops ever created. With a complete Mac OS X software suite, unrivaled battery life and a ultrathin chassis, it’s easy to see why this has become one of the most popular laptops.
- iCloud. This online cloud-based program helps sync the information stored on all of your Mac devices. It can synchronize your calendars, music and photos and store them securely in a cloud-based data center. It can also function as an iPhone locator. For a free service, it’s a must-have.
- Printer. While printers have never been stylish or trendy, they are necessary. The reliance on printing information has decreased with mobile technologies — but it is sometimes unavoidable. Purchase a printer and printer ink cartridges for those times when your digital information must be in a physical format.
- Apple TV. This device connects TVs either with an HDMI or USB cable and enables the streaming of online movie service. Netflix, iTunes and other streaming services are available. With a retail price of $99, this is a must-have for the Apple fan who enjoys a cinematic experience at home.
- Mac Pro. Sometimes, you need a desktop. Whether you are a professional video editor or software developer, you won’t always be able to work on your laptop. The heavy processing power of a Mac Pro is then useful. This desktop computer becomes stronger with every incarnation. If you ever need some heavy-duty processing power, you need a Mac Pro.
- iPod. You may have an iPhone, iPad and MacBook Air, but sometimes you want to travel light and want music. When you want to go on a secluded hike without your phone, you need an iPod. With recent versions resembling a slim iPhone, they make mobile music stylish. The iPod was Apple’s innovative introduction to the world of mobile entertainment.
- Camera+ for iPhone. One of the best parts of having an iPhone is being able to take quality pictures wherever you are. However, some serious photographers are left wanting more control over their pictures. Camera+ solves this by unlocking advanced features for your phone. You’ll be able to adjust the exposure, choose scene modes and line up your shots.
- WhatsApp for iPhone. This messenger allows you to send video files, photos, audio and texts to anyone who also has the app. The element that makes this special is that it uses either your network or a Wi-Fi connection. This means that if you are connected to Wi-Fi, you don’t have to use your data or text messaging plan to send a text or video/audio file.
Missing Some Products? Don’t Worry
Apple is constantly changing, updating and releasing new versions of its valued lineup. If you’re missing some of these 10 products, start saving your money for the next version.
About the Author: Chance Burton is a contributing writer and Apple enthusiast. Ever since his early days with his desktop Macintosh 512K, he’s been an Apple fan.