The KIK Messenger application is an instant messaging application that is available on mobile operating systems like Android and iOS. What makes the KIK messenger different from other instant messaging platforms is that you do not have to provide your phone number while registering for a KIK messaging account. So your private details such as phone number and email address remains private and cannot be accessed by the KIK messenger or by other people within the KIK platform.
KIK Messenger is extremely popular on both Android and iOS with millions of active users globally. If you are someone who use their PC more than their Smartphone, or if you want to have your favorite Android applications installed on your PC so that you do not have to check your Smartphone every once in a while and if you want to have KIK Messenger on PC, then today Tiffany J.Vera from wirevibes.com came up with a detailed guide that will help you install KIK Messenger on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 easily.
KIK for PC
If you are searching for ways to install KIK on PC, then you may have not found any official KIK installer for PC, this is because the official developers of the KIK Messenger application has not released any KIK for PC version till now.
However, there are still different ways following which you can easily download and install KIK on PC. And below are some of the easiest ways to install KIK on PC.
Download KIK for PC using BlueStacks
One easy way to install KIK on PC is to use the BlueStacks Android Emulator software and below we have listed how you can download KIK for PC using the BlueStacks Android Emulator software:
- First of all, you will have to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator software on your Windows PC. You can download the BlueStacks Android Emulator app installer for PC from here.
Once the installer is successfully downloaded, launch the installer from your PC and it will automatically begin the required procedures to install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Windows PC.
- After you have finished installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC, launch the BlueStacks app from your Windows desktop.
- Now you will be asked to login to the BlueStacks app using your Google Account. Enter your Google Account credentials and login to the BlueStacks Android Emulator app.
- Once you have logged in, find the Search bar at the top of the BlueStacks app window.
- In the search bar, type the keyword “KIK Messenger” and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- From the results that appear, find and click the official KIK Messenger application for Android. The official KIK Messenger application should be listed first in the search results.
- When the KIK Messenger for Android page loads on the BlueStacks app, click on the “Install” button to download and install the KIK Messenger app on your PC.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Now you will be able to run the KIK Messenger on Windows PC using BlueStacks app.
KIK for Windows 7
If you do not want to use the BlueStacks app, you can also follow the below method to download, install and run KIK on Windows 7:
- Download and install the Andyroid emulator app on your Windows PC from here.
- Launch the Andyroid app on your Windows PC.
- When the app launches, you will be able to see a screen similar to Android home screen.
- From the list of applications that is available within the Andyroid app window, click on the “Google Play Store” icon. This will launch the Google Play Store app.
- Now login to the Google Play Store using your Google Account credentials.
- Once logged in, search for the KIK Messenger within the Search bar of the Google Play Store app.
- From the results, select the official KIK Messenger and then click on the “INSTALL” button.
- This will install the KIK Messenger on your PC.
KIK for Windows 8
If your Windows PC is running on Windows 8 and in case none of the above method works, then here is how you can run KIK on Windows 8 easily without facing any hassles:
- There is also an online website that you can use to access your KIK account. Please do not that this is not an official online KIK website and has no affiliation or authorization from KIK.
- Click here to login to KIK online.
- In the webpage that appears, enter your KIK username and password and then click on the “Login” button.
- Once logged in, you will be able to send and receive messages and use all the other in-app features of the KIK Messenger using the KIK Online Portal.
KIK for Windows 10
The above mentioned ways to run KIK on Windows PC are compatible to run KIK Messenger on Windows 10 as well. Not only in Windows 10, but in case any one of the above mentioned method is not helping you in running KIK on Windows PC, then you can interchange the methods listed above to download, install and run KIK Messenger on Windows PC.
Which means, that all the methods to run KIK on Windows PC are compatible to run KIK for Windows 7, KIK for Windows 8, and KIK for Windows 10. The best way of all is to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Windows PC to run KIK Messenger as it is the most commonly chosen way to run KIK on Windows powered PC.
Hope you found the above guide on how to install KIK on Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 operating systems helpful. Do share this article to spread the word and in case of any doubts, please do leave them in the comments section below and we will respond to you with the best solution for the issue that you are facing.