Cyber Hunter is comparatively a new battle royale game set in a futuristic world. The game is developed and published in the Google Play Store by a well-known game development studio called Netease. The game was officially launched in the Play Store last year, days after its official release, the game managed to gain thousands and thousands of downloads from all over the world. Currently, Cyber Hunger has millions of regular and registered players across mobile and PC.
However, the game is still in development, meaning, version of Cyber Hunter currently available in the Google Play Store is not the final version. So, there’s a chance that you might face frame drops and a few glitches here and there while playing the game. Cyber Hunter game is available for PC as well, however, a lot of people do not know how to install it on their Windows or Mac PCs.
Today, in this article, we’re going to take a closer look at the Cyber Hunter game and help you with installing the game on your desktop computer or laptop. Let’s not waste any more time and dive straight into the topic.
Cyber Hunter is basically an all-in-one game, it includes various elements like survival, shooting, exploration, and many other exciting things. Cyber Hunter incorporates faced paced action in its gameplay, where you will be matched against plenty of real players in a battle royale match. As a player, your goal is to survive to the end by gunning down other players in the match.
Alongside fast-paced action, the gameplay of Cyber Hunter includes a little bit parkour as well. There are plenty of items in the game such as vertical climbing, air gliders, overboard, that will assist you. Every player will get to choose a male or female avatar in the game which can be customized with various outfits, items, etc.
In order to know the key elements and highlights of the Cyber Hunter game, you will have to check out the following list.
- Vivid Characters and Avatars:- Players in the game can create their own vivid heroes with next-generation face shaping art and various cosmetic items.
- Interesting Skills and Tactics:- There are tons of different and unique skills that you can use such as Optical camouflage, quantum berries, invisible force fields, fire support, and a lot more.
- Parkour Gameplay:- You can also experience freestyle parkour running in the game and knock down your enemies in style. You can do things like gliding in the sky, climbing, rolling, etc.
- Exploration:- Players can also free explore various places such as waterfalls, desert temples, swampy relics, etc in the map.
- Intuitive Game Controls:- Unlike other games, the controls in the Cyber Hunter game are smooth and can customize according to your requirement.
- Quality Graphics:- Experience high-quality graphics and animations in the Cyber Hunter game in order to have better immersive gaming experience.
- First Person Mode:- Originally, the game had only third-person mode, but the developers have introduced the first-person mode in the latest version of the game.
How to Download and Install Cyber Hunter For PC?
Installing Cyber Hunter on smartphones is easy, you just need to head over to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the game from there. Coming to the PC users, Netease has released a native version of the Cyber Hunter game for Windows Users. You can directly install the Cyber Hunter game on your Windows PC and play the game.
- Firstly, visit the official site of Cyber Hunter game on your Windows using a web browser.
- Click on the “Windows Download” option on the web page and the game will begin to download.
- Once the download is completed, locate the setup file of the game and run it as admin.
- Click on the “Yes” option to grant permission for installing the game on your Windows PC.
- Now select a destination folder where you wish to install the game to proceed further.
- Make sure to agree to the “Terms and Conditions” in the setup to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the Cyber Hunter game icon will appear on your desktop.
- Simply launch the game and create a new account or log in to start playing the game on your PC.
How To Install Cyber Hunter On Mac
Installation of the Cyber Hunter game on Mac could be a little tricky since the native version is available for Windows only. However, there is still a way to install and play the Cyber Hunter game on Macbook. You just need to follow these steps and you’re all set.
- Go ahead and download the Nox Player android emulator on your Mac from here.
- Extract the Nox Player setup file from the downloaded file on your Mac to proceed.
- Run the setup file of the emulator and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the emulator is successfully installed, launch the emulator and wait for a few seconds.
- Locate the Google Play Store in the emulator and open it up to proceed further.
- Sign in with your Google account on the next screen in order to use Play Store service.
- Find the “Cyber Hunter” game using the search option in the Google Play Store.
- Click on the “Install” option to start downloading the game on your emulator.
- After the download is complete, the game will be installed automatically on your emulator.
- Now you just have to launch the game and login with your account to start playing the game on your Mac.
We hope we have discussed pretty much everything about the installation process of the Cyber Hunter game on Windows and Mac PCs. If you’re a fan of the Cyber Hunter game and would like to play it at maximum graphics, then install the game on your PC. In case if you’re facing any issue with the insulation of the Cyber Hunter game on PC using an android emulator, let us know in the comment section below.