Home loan is one of the most reliable solutions to fulfil your dream of owning a flat these days in India. With the increase in property price, it has become nearly impossible for a common man to buy a new property. There are various financial institutions and banks that offer different types of loan to buy a new house and turn your visions into reality. HDFC bank is one of the most renowned banks in India that offers housing loans to its customers.
HDFC bank allows you to apply for loans if you wish to either purchase a new flat or construct your new home. You can even apply for loan for renovating your existing house as well furnished and good interior makes your home unique and lively. Moreover, a loan can also be taken to extend you home that is if you wish to add additional space in your home or add an extra bedroom.
It is obvious that when you borrow money from someone, you have to pay it back. This can be done through easy monthly instalments, which lets you pay your borrowed money in intervals for certain duration. EMI is nothing but a combination of the principal amount of your loan taken and the interest. This amount is paid to the bank until the full amount is cleared. Generally, the interest and principal amount remains unchanged but its proportion may change.
To find the right kind of loan for you and the number of instalments to repay the entire amount, you can use the EMI calculator. The HDFC home loan calculator makes it easy for you to calculate your EMIs every month for your loan. Following are the benefits of using the HDFC home loan calculator:
- With easy to understand charts and graphics, the home loan calculator makes it easy for a customer to calculate their monthly instalments
- More accurate results can be obtained using this calculator
- It will assist you to calculate various loans
In addition, the HDFC home loan calculator will provide some of the important and needful information as follows:
- Based on your annual income, how much loan you can expect
- In how many instalments, you can repay your loan
- How much will you save in case if you make extra periodic payments
- How much will spend on stamp duty
For people who are looking forward to buy a new house or property, must take complete advantage of this HDFC home loan calculator that gives you a rough idea on your payments.
Advantage of HDFC home loan
- Boasts of having over 3 decades of experience in home loan
- Loans can be approved quickly and can be taken for purchasing a house anywhere in India
- Offers flexible and easy loan payment options
- Safe document storage guaranteed
- Friendly and experienced staff to ensure smooth process
- Provides wide range of home loan products
- Counselling and advisory service also available