Summer has arrived and are you ready for it? We all know how hard the summers are in India. From the scorching sun to never-ending loo whole day. As the temperature increases, consumption of chilled products in the refrigerator also increases.
If you have a small refrigerator or planning to buy a new one then it is the perfect time to buy as the summer has just arrived. Whereas on the other hand buying a refrigerator is a tough job as there are many products on the market.
Today we will discuss about the top refrigerators under Rs. 20,000 and will discuss their pros and cons based on the specifications and service they provide.
- LG 190L Single Door Refrigerator
LG has been a trusted brand and is the major priority of most of the customers. LG is also known for its after sales services. This refrigerator comes with a floral design and inbuilt voltage stabilizer.
- This refrigerator is a single door with 190 Liters capacity that weighs an overall of 42 Kg.
- The main feature it packs is its direct cool technology and smart inverter compressor.
- It has a 3-star rating and comes with 1-year warranty while 10 years of warranty on the compressor.
Price: You can buy this refrigerator at Rs. 13,999 only through various shopping websites whereas by the nearest LG store also.
- Samsung 253L Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung is one of the best company in the world. Whereas in India, Samsung has covered the electronics market through the vast number of appliances. This double door refrigerator has a metal finish and a built-in stabilizer as well which can make this your perfect pick as well as will look great in your kitchen
- This refrigerator weighs around 53 kg while giving you a maximum storage capacity of 253 liters.
- It has a double door design with a metal finish that overall contributes to its awesome build quality.
- It comes with automatic defrost technology whereas host a digital inverter compressor. However, the star rating of this refrigerator is very low which is of only 2 stars.
- Samsung provides 1-year warranty for the product whereas its compressor gets a warranty period of 10 years.
Price: this refrigerator comes with a price tag of Rs. 20,000. However, the price varies so make sure to check every website before buying and there are many tata Cliq offers on electronics that can help you buy this refrigerator.
- Whirlpool 245L Double Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool is considered the best brand when it comes to the refrigerator in India. All of this has been possible because of the quality of products they offer. This double refrigerator is suitable for 2-3 members whereas it comes with a beautiful print on the front.
- This refrigerator has a capacity of 245 Liters and hosts a double door design with a separate compartment for ice.
- There is no inbuilt stabilizer available and comes with a reciprocator compressor whereas the overall weight of this refrigerator is 54 Kg only.
- It also has frost-free technology that will ease you from defrosting every time.
- There is a one year and 10 years warranty on the refrigerator and compressor respectively.
Price: There are many variants of this refrigerator with different patterns and colors. All of them have an approximately common price tag of about Rs. 19,499 only.
- Whirlpool 215L Single Door Refrigerator
Another one of a kind refrigerator by Whirlpool, which promises to continue only 171 units per year. But the major drawback of this refrigerator it that it is priced a little higher and you can get a double door refrigerator.
- It has a single door feature with the capacity of 215 liters. It comes in silver bliss color and weighs 45 Kg only.
- It has direct cool technology paired with a reciprocatory compressor with the help of which it gets a four-star rating. Hence, it consumes very less energy and is electricity efficient.
- Like every other competitor, it also comes with a 1-year warranty on the product and 10 years of warranty on the compressor.
Price: This energy efficient refrigerator is priced at only Rs. 16,999.
- Haier 247L Double Door Refrigerator
Haier is a new company in the field of refrigerators but has proven to be a pioneer. This double door refrigerator by Haier comes with a premium finish that compliments it awesome and durable build quality.
- Energy efficiency is pretty decent as this refrigerator is rated 3 stars.
- Double door design with frost-free technology is introduced in this refrigerator.
- There is a major drawback that this refrigerator does not has a stabilizer installed in it. Therefore, you will have to pay more for an additional stabilizer.
- We get a 1-year warranty on the product whereas on the compressor only 9 years of warranty is available.
Price: This awesome yet beautiful piece of technology in the market of refrigerator comes with a price tag of Rs. 19,099 only.
- Godrej 231L Double Door Refrigerator
Godrej refrigerators are well known for its solid build quality and fancy design. This double door refrigerator is the perfect example of the benchmarks set by Godrej.
- This refrigerator comes with a 2-star rating. Therefore, the energy efficiency will be poor and hence it will consume 30 to 40 units more electricity as compared to other refrigerators.
- It has a total capacity of 231 liters with double door design and silver strokes color.
- It comes with a frost-free technology and rotary compressors.
- 10 years of warranty on the compressor along with one year of warranty on the product comes with it out of the box.
Price: You can buy this Godrej’s refrigerator at Rs. 18,490 only.
- Haier 220L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Apart from Haier’s 247L double door model, there is one another refrigerator, which has proven to best in this price range. This refrigerator has a 4-star rating and hence it will consume very less energy.
- The only drawback it holds is that the inbuilt stabilizer is missing and you will have to pay for it.
- It has a total capacity of 220 liters and comes with single door design. All of it contributes to it by making a total weight of 38 Kg.
- This refrigerator has a direct cool technology that will replace the habit of defrosting.
- 9 years of warranty is available on the reciprocator(y) compressor and 1-year warranty on the product.
Price: This refrigerator has a 4-star rating hence it is very energy efficient and will save electricity. This super-efficient refrigerator comes with a price tag of Rs. 17, 450 only.
Conclusion: festivities calls for grouping of newest home appliances providing premium services and features. These described refrigerators are the best equipment for your convenience. So, get home the luxuries and relish what is being offered.