It’s been a year almost since Google has made available the update of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. If you have been running your mobile or tablet device with any of the earlier version of Android operating system, it is the right time to update your device. I am sure, you have missed a lot of features and you would have never used your mobile to its complete potential. Despite the presence of powerful hardware features, you require effective software to extract its power. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich enables you to enjoy the power of computing to its full extent.
How To Download Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- It is important to download Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and rename the same as “update.zip”
- Connect your mobile to the PC using the data cable and move the zipped folder to the root directory on your mobile.
- Make sure there are no sub folders present before you move in the mobile.
- Switch of your device.
- Now switch on your device and wait for the home screen.
- Don’t be afraid to see the scary exclamatory mark on the welcoming screen when you turn the device on.
- Simply press the volume up button which will take you to the recovery mode. Now click the update option and choose the update.zip file from the path. Now confirm to execute this update file by pressing power button.
- The entire process is automated and will prompt to restart the device once the update is completed.
How To Download Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is not a million dollar question and can easily be executed. There are several video tutorials which will give you an answer if you are still not sure about the update.