Must you have been looking for a lesson to learn online and the best possible way to get a Chegg account free of cost? Let me tell you, you have landed on the right web page on the internet. Chegg is a digital academic services company that helps students finish their online learnings and provides textbook solutions and online personal tutors.
But it costs money to subscribe to its services and get the textbook solutions or the help of an online tutor. But we have an answer if you are looking for a short-term task. You can get a free Chegg account and get a little help with your homework for the next seven days at no extra cost.
Most of you might be thinking, is it possible to get a free Chegg account for seven days? Yes, it is possible to sign-up for a free seven-day trial account on the Chegg website. It includes everything and a 30-minute free private tutor session to try its services. To be precise, we have added this post to help you register with Chegg Free Trial Account. Let’s see how it works.
How to Get a Chegg Free Trial Account?
Most people must have been already familiar with this text; Chegg is an American textbook rental company that helps students and people get answers to every solution at a minimal cost. Moreover, Chegg makes it easier for people who find it hard to visit the coaching institutes, as they provide private online tutors at affordable prices.
Anyway, this post is all related to getting a Chegg Free Trial Account. We should be focusing on this topic. Before anything, let me clear myself, I am not writing any fraudulent activity or trick to cheat Chegg; it’s all part of its promotional scheme.
You can get a Free Trial Account at Chegg for the next seven days, and you can use it at no extra cost. Here is the process:
- First, you need to visit Chegg’s official website.
- On the homepage, you will find the option to get a trial account.
- You need to click on it to reach the registration page.
- The next step is to complete the registration on the particular page.
- You will find the seven-day trial option on the screen. Just tap on it.
- Lastly, you need to add your credit card details to prove that you genuinely opt for a Chegg free trial account.
- After adding your credit card, proceed further with the transaction.
- That’s all. Your free trial account is activated. You can view the textbook solutions and hire a personal tutor for 30 minutes at no extra cost.
- However, please do not forget to cancel your trial plan before it ends. Otherwise, you will have to face unconditional charges on your credit card. You can see the price information below.
So, this is the process from which you can activate your free Chegg account. You need to follow every step properly to ensure it should work.
Let me remind you again; if you forget to cancel your subscription before your trial ends, your credit card will get charged a monthly subscription fee. We have added an overview of the monthly subscriptions below.
- It costs around $14.95 for a 1-month subscription
- It costs around $74.95 for 1-year subscription
- Renting books can cost less than the actual prices of purchasing any book offline.
- You only have to pay 7 cents per minute to hire a personal tutor.
So, these are the prices and other information about Chegg. You need to understand its fundamentals before proceeding further with the trial account. If you forget to cancel it before your trial ends, your card will get charged a nominal monthly fee.
You may also like to read:
- ApunKaGames: Download PC Games For Free
- What is an NFC Tag and How NFC Tags work?
- Is It a Good Idea to Store Passwords in the Cloud?
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we have covered all the questions. You can have a look to find your queries. If your question is not here, ask in the comments.
How does Chegg Account Work?
Chegg is an online platform that helps people find solutions to millions of textbook questions in just a single minute. It has a database of millions of questions and answers. You only need to type the question, and it will give you the answer within a matter of seconds. Chegg is available 24/7 to use.
More than 70K tutors are available; you can hire anyone for personal learning. However, to get an experience from their tutor. You can opt for a Chegg Free Trial account, where you will get 30 minutes free.
What does Chegg Subscription include?
It includes everything and covers access to 9000+ textbook questions and their solutions. It has millions of answers in its database, and you can get the answer in a minute. You can avail of this service every day, 24/7.
Can anybody opt for a Chegg Free Trial Account?
Yes, anyone can opt for a Chegg free trial account. You only need to have valid card details to proceed further with the registration. However, your card will get charged a nominal fee while completing registration, and the same will get refunded within 24 hours.
What will happen if we use more than 30 minutes during my trial subscription?
If you use more than 30 minutes in your trial account, you’ll be charged 7 cents per minute, which will get deducted from your credit card.
Is it possible to cancel my Chegg Free Trial Account?
Yes, it is possible to cancel your Chegg Free Trial Account. You can cancel it by visiting the accounts section, and you can cancel it before your trial ends. Otherwise, your card will get charged a nominal fee.
The bottom line
So, this is our post where we have added all the information related to Chegg Free Trial Account. You will find all the information and steps you need to know to complete Chegg account registration.
We hope the information added here helps you. Is there anything else to ask us? You can ask us in the comments below.