Sony is trying its level best to grab a slice on the smart phone market. Apple and Samsung have already stormed into this market with heavy weight champions like iPhone and Galaxy series. Sony Xperia U series and V series have become a hit in the market through which Sony is trying to retain its customers. The latest in the leagu to join the smart phone segment is the Xperia SX model and the Xperia GX series which are introduced especially for the Japanese customers which will be a value add for their Sony’s brand of LTE phones. These Sony Xperia GX and SX LTE phones are considered to be one of the best models in the market and have several accolades and appreciation. The super smart phones come with a 13 MP camera and the devices are powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Xperia NX and the series of Xperia Acro are some of the best and hot selling models in the Japan.
The smart phones are promoted under the brand name of Sony and they offer 4G LTE support which will provide a download speed upto 75 MBPS. This is exceptional for a smart phone device.
Sony Xperia GX Features
- The super smart phone model features a 4.6 inch High Definition display screen and it comes with capacitive touch screen facility.
- It is powered by 1.5 GHZ dual core processor that enables faster performance. It is supported by Mobile Bravia Engine offering crystal clear quality picture.
- It has a rear side 1 MP camera through which video calling is enabled. The 13 MP camera boasts high definition picture quality in its Xperia series.
- Sony Exmor R is an extra-ordinary feature facilitated to the mobile that will enable high quality and High Definition video capturing even under poor light conditions.
- It is possible to share the High Definition content through DLNA and the HDMI ports and lets you to view them on a big screen.
- The Walkman application provides crystal clear audio with bass and VPT surround sound functions. The manual equalizer function and xLoud functions will enhance the music and audio quality to a greater extent.
- The internal memory of 16 GB gives huge amount of space to store any sort of gaming application, movies, and pictures.
- The mobile phone comes in black and white variants. The white variant is extremely elegant and beautiful.
- The previous version of the smart phone had Android 2.3 OS version which failed to meet the expectations and was disappointing. It did not allow the customers to unleash the potential of the smart phone completely.
- The mobile phone has got a better reach when launched with the favorite telecom partner NTT Docomo.
Sony Xperia SX LTE
Sony Xperia SX LTE version is determined to gain a majority stake in the high end smart phone segment. It has a sleek and has a neat and simplistic design with great functions. It is considered to the world’s lightest LTE phone weight about 95 gms. The 3.7 inch reality display screen is powered by Mobile Bravia engine and has a powerful 1.5 Ghz dual core processor. The super powerful processor enables better performance and multi tasking. The 8 GB internal memory and 8 MP camera will let you to explore the core functionalities of the smart phone. Sony Exmor R helps in high quality video recording and offers 3D panoramic picture capturing facility.
There are various other features that are very special like infrared port data exchange facility, mobile TV, mobile wallet powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Both the Sony Xperia SX and GX LTE models will be available for the summer season in Japan and there is no sign of the launch of these versions in any other part of the world.