Are you a Windows PC user? Then, you might have some awareness regarding the Minecraft game on your computer. The game is completely based on clearing the square-sized blocks having identical colors at a single place. In short, people call Minecraft Pocket Edition as MCPE. Since the official launch of this game, millions of players have started playing this game with utmost interest. The gamer needs to construct things by placing massive blocks. Later, they can head over much more levels in this game wherein one will come across some interesting adventures as well. Are you seeking to download Minecraft Pocket Edition APK on Android? If so, this is the perfect guide to install this game on your phone.
If you are highly excited about playing various adventure-related games then, you can try playing Minecraft Pocket Edition APK on Android. It is an excellent game app that lets the users play it on an Android device for free. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to download Minecraft PE APK on Android. The gamers can learn the method to download Minecraft on Android, features, benefits and other basic system requirements to install it on Android device. We have included the direct link to download the latest version of MCPE APK on your Android phone. Have a look!
1.1 What Is Minecraft Pocket Edition APK?
Minecraft Pocket Edition is a video game which is used by millions of users across the world. Minecraft Mods are independent and user-made alterations to the Minecraft game. Minecraft has become quite popular as the users will be able to alter the Mods. This Minecraft mod is available for various mobile operating systems and for the PC. The first PC version of Minecraft was originally released in the year 2009. Minecraft Mods are independent and user-made alterations to the Minecraft game. Apart from the Android device, Minecraft PE is compatible with iOS, Windows 10, Windows Phone and other platforms. Some of the elements present in Minecraft PE include crafting, smelting, items, blocks, mobs, trading, enchanting, redstone circuit and more.
Minecraft has become quite popular as the users will be able to alter the Mods. This Minecraft mod is available for various mobile operating systems and for the PC. The first PC version of Minecraft was originally released in the year 2009. Minecraft is a video game which is used by millions of users across the world. There are a variety of modes available in this game application that include survival mode and creative mode. One can play this game either as a single player or as a multiplayer with their Wi-Fi or internet connection. While playing this game, you can come across stunning locations. The users can assume themselves as someone in a random location across the world at the time of playing the game. There is feasibility to search through the world which is actually generated in an arbitrary form.
The players can build massive blocks in the form of homes or appealing forts. As already mentioned, one can play MCPE game in two modes such as creative and survival modes. Ths survival mode allows the users to dig into the world in a deep manner and make compelling weapons. Through this mode, the players can even make protective shields such as armors and more to secure themselves from the enemies. In the creative mode, one can acquire unlimited coins, resources and more. This game enables the players to design and create and search through the game as a single player. As there is a probability to use multi-player mode, you can play with your friends or other players online.
Minecraft Pocket Edition GamePlay
The main concept of this game is that the players need to construct the virtual realities in an environment wherein you can find a structure made of the sandbox. The Minecraft Pocket Edition game offers numerous survival elements within the game. You can even find these elements in some other versions of the same game. Some of the elements include hunger, brewing, directions, and dimensions such as the End, Nether and more. There is a multi-player mode available on this game which is supported between different touch-screen devices that runs this Pocket Edition game. This is the complete procedure and the concept of the Minecraft Pocket Edition game on your Android device.
1.2 Minecraft Pocket Edition Apk Version and Requirements:
For downloading and installing the latest version of Minecraft APK on Android, you need to have the basic system requirements. We have mentioned the same in the below post so that you can check it and arrange all those pre-requisites prior to installing Minecraft Pocket Edition APK on Android.
- You need to download the latest version of Minecraft Pocket Edition 220.127.116.11 APKon Android device.
- Ensure that your Android device runs Android 4.2 or higher versions of the operating system.
- The processor must be compatible with the floating point calculations.
- Your device needs to have a storage space of minimum 12.5 MB in order to download on your device.
- The data connection is quite optional
- The compatible device with Minecraft Pocket Edition game includes Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia Play and more.
- The device must support the OpenGL ES 2.0 Graphics
Once you have all these system requirements, you can proceed to download and install Minecraft Pocket Edition apk on Android device.
1.3 How To Download and Install Minecraft Pocket Edition Apk for Android?
The game lovers can get excellent gaming experience while playing this game on Android. One can easily download and install the Minecraft Pocket Edition app apk on Android device. In this post, we have included the simple yet detailed step by step tutorial below. Follow the same and finish the installation.
- At first, download the latest version of Minecraft Pocket edition Apk on your Android device.
- You can find the original apk file for this game edition from the official website.
- Otherwise, you can even visit the trusted third party websites to get the apk file of MCPE game.
- On that page, you can hit the download button and begin the downloading process.
- After finishing the downloading procedure, you can head over the notifications panel.
- You can then find the downloaded apk file. Click to open it and hit the install button.
- It then blocks the installation as you don’t have the right permission to access the games or apps from 3rd party sources.
- For that, you need to go to the Settings >> Lock Screen & Security >> Enable Unknown Sources just by toggling the button towards the right side.
- After that, you can proceed to the downloads page and hit the install button.
- It then asks you, ‘Do you want to install this file?’ Just tap the Install button and accept the installation process.
- The Minecraft Pocket Edition apk file starts the installation on an Android phone.
- After the completion, you can find the Finish button and a message pops on the screen saying that the app installed successfully.
- You can then launch the app on your Android device and start playing it.
1.4 Features of Minecraft Pocket Edition APK
Here are some of the noteworthy features of Minecraft Pocket Edition APK for your Android device. Check it out below!
1. Creative Mode
There are a plethora of modes available in Minecraft Pocket edition game. The creative mode is one of the amazing modes wherein the players can bring out their creativity and make innovative things with much ease. Through this mode, one can solve the puzzle-related blocks and more. You will definitely remember your childhood days whilst playing Minecraft Pocket Edition games.
2. Ability to Play Offline
Most of the people would like to mingle with strangers and show their talent and skills in playing the game in the trickiest manner. However, for that, the players must have a high-speed internet connection. In case, if you don’t have a Wi-Fi or internet connection then, the offline games come into the picture. The players can easily play Minecraft PE in offline mode. Therefore, you don’t have to worry much even if you don’t have an active internet connection.
3. Multi-Player Mode
These days, most of the games are designed in such a way that the players could enjoy playing games with other players across the world via online. As mentioned already, there is a possibility to play this game with multiple players via online.
4. Customize the Game
One can easily make various customizations to the game using the available options on this game.
5. Free to Access
All the features available on this game can be accessed absolutely for free of cost. The gamers need not have to pay a single penny while playing this game on their phone.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about the Minecraft Pocket Edition app for Android. We presume that this tutorial has given you enough details about the procedure to download and install Minecraft PE APK on Android. If you still have any doubts, don’t hesitate to ask us through the below comments section. Stay tuned to this website for more technology-related apps, games, downloading and installation guides and more.