This year many mobile companies jumped into the Indian market, and companies like LeEco, Xioami, Coolpad has launched many budget phones this year which falls between Rs 10,000 to 15,000 segment. Even Samsung has launched multiple budget devices this year at around Rs 12,000, but mentioning Samsung budget phones in this list is pointless according to me. Samsung’s budget devices may look good or attractive at the paper, but it doesn’t seem to fit on this list. Now consumers have so many options to choose, sometimes it could be confusing to choose the best one, but don’t worry! You’ve come to the right place, we’ve gathered Top 5 Best Phones under Rs 10,000. Let’s dive into the list.
Top 5 Android Phones Under Rs 10,000
1. Xioami Redmi 3S Prime: Xioami’s Recent launch in India is Redmi 3S Prime which is quite similar to its predecessor, but comes with some mind blowing and performance at Rs 8,999. It comes with the octa-core processor clocked at 1.1 GHZ and 3Gb of Ram which is good enough for intense gaming and usage. It has 13 Mega Pixels shooter at the back and 5 MP camera on the front, Redmi 3s Prime is good at taking selfies also. Perfect choice for an average user.
2. LeEco Le Eco: LeEco’s Le Eco phone could be an excellent choice for people who are looking to buy a good smartphone. The device is sturdy and can handle several tasks simultaneously without any lags. Also, it comes with all expected and deserving features like the fingerprint scanner, quick charging, etc. The only disappointing thing about this phone is that it has only 3000 Mah battery which hardly lasts long a whole day. People who don’t do heavy gaming or work can go for this device.
3. Lenovo Vibe 5k Plus: Lenovo Vibe 5K Plus is mainly recommended for people who listen to songs or watch a lot of movies. Vib 5k Plus has a good display and comes with Dolby atoms to enhance the audio quality. For gaming, or intense work Vibe 5k Plus could be a bad choice, this phone can handle only light work and rough gaming. The design and looks are the plus points of this device.
4. Asus Zenfone Max: Asus Zenfone Max is a game changer when it comes to battery life. It has a massive 5000 Mah battery which can easily last long for 2/3 days on excessive usage. In my opinion, It’s a good value for money. The display, performance, and especially its design is just okay. Asus Zenfone is the best choice for ladies and aged people.
5. Coolpad Note 3 Plus: Probably the last device on our list, Coolpad Note 3 Plus quite identical to its predecessor (Coolpad Note 3). Key points of this device are its FingerPrint sensor, display, and looks, and it is also good for heavy gaming and usage because the processor of it is powerful than other devices which fall in this price segment. Overall Coolpad Note 3 Plus is not bad but value for money for youngsters who into gaming.