Galaxy Note N7000 is mammoth in its size and people had a million dollar question whether the Note can be accommodated in their pocket. Experts even believed the fear factor might drag down the sales number. However, it has become a myth and the device has become one of the top selling products from Samsung Labs.
Competitors to Note N7000:
LG was quick enough to launch its competitor version LG Optimus Vu which had failed to create the hype. Similarly, Spice introduced its eco and budget friendly model Spice Horizon with 5 inches display. However, the product failed to grab attention in the market as the manufacturer does not have a proper reach in the market.
Micromax Launches A100 Phablet
It boasts a 5 inch display having 854×480 pixel resolution. A good advantage of this smart phone is that it is a dual SIM operating phone and comes with an internal 4 GB memory. The processor and RAM specifications are yet to be detailed by the manufacturer. However experts believe that it might come with a dual core chipset. This is expected to enhance its performance.
Here is a specification list of Micromax A100
- It has a 5 inch display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution.
- It comes with 2000 mAh battery power.
- The smartphone is powered by Android 4.0 ICS
- 5 MP camera will allow you to take beautiful pictures from your phone.
- Dual SIM slots will let you to get connected to your friends and business partners simulatenously.
- 4 GB internal memory powers your phone for better performance.
- The microSD slot is expandable up to 32 GB.
As Micromax launches A100 Phablet, it has clearly sent out messages to the competitor and is determined to a grab a slice of this smart phone market.