Google is indeed gifting the 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich to the esteemed and reputed users of Nexus S. After all, it stands out to be the latest as well as the sophisticated entry into the Android OS saga and increasing numbers of users are going to be gifted with the same. Being a free treat, they are going to experience the best form of joy and assistance like never before. The utility of Ice Cream Sandwich is indeed quite immense as being an android it is able to run on all sorts of devices either on your phone, tablet or TV and learn more about how to download android 4.0 ice cream sandwich.
Looking for article how to download android 4.0 ice cream sandwich?
While reading the following article, you will get to know the way to download the same.
How to download android 4.0 ice cream sandwich
Such an esteemed product has exemplary utilities and it has indeed created a rage of sorts for sure. So if you are looking to download it, there are some of the easiest of steps which will help you towards achieving the same how to download android 4.0 ice cream sandwich.
- You need to download the official Android 4.0.3 zip file and rename it to “update.zip”
- In the second step, you are required to copy the downloaded.zip file to the root directory of your Nexus s via USB. There is a thing which you need to be careful of. That it should not be inside any folder. Hence, it should be out in the open.
- Thereby, you just need to Power off your Nexus S.
- There is not any technical aspect which you have to take care of. As in this step, you simply have to power it back on while you hold down the Volume up button which is then followed by Power button.
- In this step, you simply have to use the Volume keys which are there on your Nexus S so that you are able to navigate to RECOVERY option, and after that select using the Power button.
- Now, you will face the scary exclamation mark on the screen and all you have to do is to hold down the Power button which is then followed by the Volume up button.
- Here, much to your joy and enthusiasm, you are already on your Nexus S recovery menu. In this step, all you have to do is to simply select the update from SD card option and then select the “update.zip” file which has been placed by you in your Nexus S memory (in step no. 2).
- Now, the whole process is going to be automated. Hence, after you are finished, all you have to do is to select the “reboot system now” option. Thereby, it is going to be booted into Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, like the way you have wanted.
Thereby, how to download android 4.0 ice cream sandwich is indeed a child’s play as you have nothing to worry in the process. In this way, you are going to experience the best form of enjoyment and happiness like never before.