Galaxy S2 Update Ice Cream Sandwich is already available for its users. In case, if you have missed the recent ICS update, it is time to avail the same. Samsung allows its users to update the operating system through KIES which is the mobile manufacturer’s PC connectivity tool. The users can definitely be happy with the improvements made in its user interface design. Although some experts argue that there is not much added to this ICS update, still it proves worth and better than the existing functionalities. Additional buttons shall be visible once the user presses the home button after the Galaxy S2 Update Ice Cream Sandwich.
Power Packed Galaxy S2 Update Ice Cream Sandwich
Apart from the Galaxy S2 users, Galaxy Note users can also avail the same sort of software updates. It helps them to use the NFC feature with the help of Android Beam. This enables them to share contents with the other devices in a safe and secured manner. The Premium Suite applications will also be available to the Samsung Galaxy S2 users with this recent ICS update.
Galaxy S2 Update Ice Cream Sandwich Procedure:
- Execute KIES program in your Samsung mobile
- Connect your phone and PC with the help of data cable
- Switch on the device and KIES will display pop-up information.
- Click the update process and read their upgrade policy.
- Hit the upgrade button and wait for the procedure to complete.
- Do not remove the connectivity until the update process is completed.
There are some video tutorials and the same are available in Samsung’s official website.