We all must have heard about one or the other partition managing softwares but do not know the use of it. Basically a partition manager software is capable of changing, modifying, merging as well as managing various partitions that are present on the drives that you connect externally to your PC. They are also capable of altering the pre-installed hard disk partitions and some can even wash out the complete data from your hard disks. Possesses with some of the very advanced backup features like OS migration tool as well as disk partition cloner, these softwares can run on various system types like, FAT, HFS+ and NTFS.
EaseUS Partition Manager
When it comes to computer performance, hard drive plays a very crucial role in determining the speed of processing of your data. As hard disk stores all of your information and data, Partition manager software that you use should be capable of offering various tools that can resize as well as organize our drive at the same time. One such software that meets almost all the marks of functionality and effectiveness is EaseUS Partition Manager.
As the developer describes, EaseUS partition Manager is an “all in one” partition managing software which comes filled with features that not only allows the user to perform basic partition tasks like creating, deleting, resizing, formatting, merging etc., but also it allows the user to clone as well as wipe the drives and partitions from your PC.
Advantages of EaseUS Partition Manager
EaseUS Partition manager is available in 2 versions, one is the Home edition version and the other one is the Professional Edition version. The Home Edition version of the software is available to us for free but the cost of Professional version is $39.95. There is not much difference between the two except the Professional version is capable of creating a WinPE-based bootable media as well as resized dynamic hard disk partitions while the home version is not capable to do so.
Here are some of the advantages of EaseUS Partition manager:
- Simple interface and very easy to use.
- Contains the most basic management tools like resize partition, format partition etc.
- Converts FAT system to NTFS, copy dynamic disc to basic disk, hides and unhides partitions, recovers accidently deleted partitions etc.
- Supports multiple Operating Systems.
- External hard disks, USB drives as well as memory card are also supported.
- Supports UEFI/EFI boot
Disadvantages of EaseUS Partition Manager
Along with so many advantages there are certain disadvantages also that are carried by EaseUS. The disadvantages are:
- The free version of the software cannot create bootable media.
- Free version contains a launcher that is always present on the system tray and needs to be manually closed every time.
- There are many ads built-in in the pro version of the software.
- Both free version as well as the paid version is incapable of creating a bootable media in Linux OS.
- The software is not available on Mac OS.
- User can defragment a single partition in one time.
Overall we would like to say that EaseUS partition manager is excellent software which should definitely get a chance if you wish to modify your partitions. The software is filled with awesome features as well as it is very easy to use, however lack of creating bootable media in the free version is a huge drawback, but it could be remedied by some other software available on the internet or you can just buy this amazing software and make full use of its features.