Comparison of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Note 6
Samsung which is famous and top most brand for its smartphones which always come up with exciting devices like smartphones, Computer devices, electronic devices etc. Recently Samsung released Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in August, 2015 which was great success in world market. And now Samsung announced about its upcoming mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 6. Samsung already released two smartphones this year and planning to release Samsung Galaxy Note 6 next year February. Samsung Galaxy Note 6 will be coming into the market in September 2016. The expectations on this smartphone are more as the earlier two are running successfully in Indian market. Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is updated version of Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Along with Samsung Galaxy S series Note series are also in top position in Indian market as they are proving best to stand in that place.
Samsung is planning to launch Samsung Galaxy Note 6 in September next year to compete this present technology generation. Now-a-days most of Smartphones brands are coming with advanced features and it is becoming very difficult to compete in the market. It is coming with the following most exciting and advanced features…
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7 inch display whereas Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is coming with 6.2 inch multi-touch screen with almost 4k resolution.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is with 13MP Primary camera and 5MP and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is with exiting 30MP rear camera and 10MP front camera.
- The most advanced feature of Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is it is designed with 8GB RAM but Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is with only 4GB RAM.
- Price of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is Rs. 47,999 as it is with less memory and prescribed RAM but Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is Rs. 67,999 as it is advanced feature of Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is 32GB with no external memory. Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is coming in two version with different memory options and expandable also available using microSD.