We all know Lenovo for its well-designed gadgets that are running successfully in today’s world market. Earlier it was famous for laptops and computer components only. Now Lenovo is also proving its best in mobile devices also. Lenovo released Vibe X2 in January, 2015 which is competing with all other mobiles with its advanced features and now Lenovo is coming with one more extraordinary mobile device Lenovo Vibe X3 on 28th January, 2016. Lenovo Vibe X3 is going to give a tough competition to other mobile companies and going to defect its own products. 2016 is the beats year for mobile phones as most of the reputed mobile companies are planning to release their models in this year.
Comparison Lenovo Vibe X3 and Vibe X2
- Lenovo Vibe X2 is available with price of Rs. 11, 999 and Lenovo Vibe X3 is coming with bet price of Rs. 19, 999 as it is most advanced version of Lenovo Vibe X2.
- Lenovo release Vibe X2 in January, 2015 and planned to release Vibe X3 on 28th January, 2016 and is available in all online shopping websites.
- Lenovo Vibe X2 is with 5 inch display whereas Lenovo Vibe X3 is designed with 5.5 inch display. Lenovo Vibe X3 is also with multi touch technology up to 10 fingers with same pixel resolution as in Lenovo Vibe X2.
- Coming to camera features Lenovo Vibe X3 is coming with 21MP rear camera and 8MP front camera which is more beneficiary when compared with price. Lenovo Vibe X2 is with 13MP primary camera.
- For Lenovo Vibe X2 no external slot is provided for microSD and Lenovo Vibe X3 coming with resolving this defect and expandable up to 128GB.
- Battery for Lenovo Vibe X2 is 2300 mAh and non-removable battery whereas Lenovo Vibe X3 is with 3500 mAh removable battery.
- The exciting special feature which is inbuilt for Lenovo Vibe X3 is, it is coming with finger print sensor technology which we do not find in Lenovo Vibe X2.