Asus transformer pad infinity 700 LTE model is expected to be launched in the Q3 of 2012. However, the specifications and features of the device are officially out and Asus transformer pad users are very much interested to know about them. We at techiestate.com try our level best to keep our users posted on various gadget and technology news as and when they come public to the world. No more waiting and here is the specs of Asus transformer pad:
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 LTE Specs
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G LTE mobile networks.
- It is very thin and slim and weighs only about 586 g. It has a QWERTY keyboard with a track pad.
- The Asus transformer pad infinity has capacitive touch screen that supports 16M colors and has a LCD display.
- The 10.1 inches display screen will let you enjoy movies and music on a wider screen.
- The 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution enables crystal clear video quality.
- Asus transformer pad has a corning Gorilla Glass 2 as a protective layer.
- The MicroSD slot can support up to 32 GB of memory.
- It also comes with an internal memory of 16GB which is so huge by itself.
- It can support an LTE speed of 50 Mbps.
- The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality will help you to upload the favorite pictures in the social networking sites instantly.
- The 8 MP camera with auto focus and LED flash along with geo tagging functions will help you to capture crystal clear pictures.
- The Asus transformer pad infinity has a front end 2 MP camera will help you to do video calls and conference.
- The device runs on Android 4.0 version OS.
- The CPU is dual core with Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset and has 1.5 GHz processing power.
- Asus transformer pad infinity 700 LTE has 1GB RAM in it for powerful processing.
- The device is expected to be available in multiple colors such as Silver and Purple.
- The battery has a talk time up to 10 hours and it is not removable.
Asus transformer pad infinity 700 LTE has grabbed the attention of the tech geeks in the market. The users are anxiously waiting for its launch and to have an hands on experience on the working of the device.